Trip

Few days ahead, students took there exams and people were saying goodbye to teachers, giving out yearbooks, people signed them, and then everyone headed out.

Mr. Lee had told them that when they came back from summer vacation they would continue the mentoring project thing. He especially looked at Leah when he said this.

Leah quickly got up and grabbed her stuff. She hurried out and stomped to her locker where she grabbed some other stuff. She then saw Rose and Yuri come up to her with huge smiles.

"Hey guys!" Leah said planting a huge fake smile on her face.

Moon stopped laughing and asked what her plans were for summer break. Leah shrugged. She wasn't sure what she was going to do during the summer. She very much didn't want to visit her mom in daegu so she thought she could visit her grandmother instead who lived in a beach house outside the city.

"Well what will you do during the summer?" Yuri asked.

Leah told them she may go see her grandmother. Both of the girls begged for them to come. Leah laughed and asked why. I mean her grandmother was cool and all but she was confused why they were so excited to wanna come.

Leah looked at Yuri. She thought Yuri would spend the summer with her boyfriend. Instead Yuri said that Taehyung may be busy with work so she wouldn't mind going either.

"Fine!" Leah finally said after thinking. "You can come! But we leave tomorrow!"

The girls cheered and hugged her while Leah just laughed at there cute behaviors.

"Let's go get packed!" Moon said grabbing Yuri. They raced off while Leah chuckled and left. She headed down to the room where she knew yoongi would be at.

To her surprise she didn't see him. Where was he? She peeked her head in and looked around the room. She saw his backpack on the ground and a notebook sitting on the bench. She headed to it and carefully opened it to find a song.

She read the title of it so far away by Agust D whose Agust d? She thought as she closed the notebook and sighed. Was his artist name Agust d maybe? Just then she heard a person behind her say. "What are you doing here?"

She turned and saw yoongi. He looked not good. His shirt was wrinkled and his blond hair was a complete mess. His breath seemed uneven like he just ran here and his eyes looked pink like he had been crying.

She stepped back from the piano and gulped. She wasn't sure what she should say. He came towards her and looked at her then at his notebook.

She looked down and knew he would ask if she read it. Instead he took his notebook and set it on the piano then sat down and began to play. She watched him with astonishing eyes, she's never seen anyone play like that.

He quickly stopped and breathed out slowly. She could see his chest rising up and down as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Yoongi?" She asked softly.

He didn't reply.

"Is everything ok? What happened?"

He sighed and began to play again, basically ignoring her.
So she decided to leave him alone and closed the door behind her. She looked at him one more time as he stopped playing and began sobbing. She frowned and felt sad for him. She didn't know what was wrong.

Do I care about him? She thought as she walked away. Maybe I do she sighed and turned back around. She needed to talk to him.