Sugar

"Wanna play a few video games before we go tomorrow?" Jungkook asked his hyung Jimin. Jimin nodded and played with the youngest at the living room.
Joon was outside reading on the beach while the rest were still asleep. Yoongi was in his room in bed still. He looked beside him at Taehyung and smiled. Then he took out his phone and stayed on that for some time before he heard yelling.

He got up out of bed and put on his slippers and a black hoodie then he opened the door quietly and shut it behind him. Yelling was still going on.ok maybe it's just a friendly conversation he thought trying to stay positive.

And it was. Kookie and Jimin were fighting over who won. Yoongi found the both of them arguing while Jin came in the room looking all sleepy with a big scowl on his face and a empty paper towel roll. He either looked like he wanted to smack them on the head or kill someone with it.

Yoongi saw both boys immediately stop arguing and looked over at Jin. Jungkook immediately asked Jin how come he looked so ridiculous? Jin went up to him and hit him on the head with the roll. Jimin stepped back quickly while yoongi blinked then sighed. He needed his coffee.

He went in the kitchen and found Leah up making coffee. Her grandmother was making breakfast while Woojin sat at the counter on her phone. He shrugged it off and fixed his hair before saying good morning shyly.

Leah glanced at him and smiled slightly while her grandmother gave him a warm smile. Woojin on the other hand didn't seem to hear him. Or she is probably just too focus on her phone or maybe she is busy?

He went to Leah who was pouring a cup for herself of coffee. She immediately without him asking took out another cup and poured him some. He was shocked but happy. He told her thanks and asked if he liked sugar in his which made him reply. "Do you?"

She stared at him confused. "What?!"

"Nothing" he quickly said feeling embarrassed about his corny joke. He didn't even know why he was being like this.

"So" he said as he took a big sip. "Can we talk about the piano thing today?"

She slowly nodded.

"Awsome!" He said maybe sounding a little to overexcited.

She just smiled and dranked her coffee. He smiled too and looked over at Woojin. She put her phone away just then and went over to them. She stood next to yoongi and he felt a little nervous.

She looked at his drink and asked for some coffee too. Leah looked shocked but poured some coffee for her. Yoongi was confused but let it go. He watched as Woojin poured tons of sugar in her coffee. At least she likes me then he snickered at his own joke.

When he looked up he saw both of them looking at him. He quickly looked back down.

"So yoongi, what you guys going to do today?"

Yoongi looked at Woojin who had a huge smile on her face. He saw Leah roll her eyes and say. "Yoongi is going to work on a project with me today."

Huh? Why did she all the sudden say that?

Woojin then said back. "What project. Maybe I can help!"

"No!" Leah said. "You can't. It involves people who are good at music."

What?!

Yoongi gave Leah a look. He then told Woojin that she could come by after summer break before she headed back to visit his studio.

"Really?! Cool!"

He smiled.

Leah left the area and he could tell she was mad. He had no idea. He wasn't sure if he had offended her.