Dating?

Yoongi liked me? Leah thought with wide eyes. She was still stunned. She had no idea that yoongi would like her back. She was extremely happy.

She was about to go after yoongi when Woojin harshly grabbed her arm. "Where do you think your going?!"

"Let me go!"

"Yeah let her go!" Yuri said.

"What if I don't want to!"

"Your really showing your true colors!" Sonna said with a smirk.

Woojin rolled her eyes at her then let me go. She began to cry. Leah felt a tad bad for her but she didn't have the time nor energy to comfort someone that grabbed her arm harshly.

"I need to find yoongi!" Then Leah left.

"Good luck!" Yuri said.

"Thanks!"

Leah looked everywhere. She even asked the boys but they had no clue. She was beginning to get worried. Then she thought of it. He had to be at school in the piano room! She raced off.

When she got to the school she raced inside and could hear the sound of music being played. She knew it had to be yoongi.

She went in and sat down next to him on the bench as he stopped and looked at her with his cheeks still flushed.

She thought it was funny how he was playing the piano with shorts on and a hoodie. But she also found it to be cute.

"Yoongi is it true?" She asked nervously as he looked at her. "Do you really like me? And not just obsessively liking someone."

He sighed deeply. "Well y-yeah I-I like you Leah. I did from the moment you stole my spot."

"Actually you stole my spot but whatever."

She heard him lightly chuckle and she turned and pecked his cheeks. He looked at her wide eyes. Why was he acting so innocent? She did find it cute though.

"I like you too yoongi'" she said with a smile.

Yoongi took her hands and smiled. "Me too."

"So does that mean you'll date me?" Leah asked.

"Well we have to see about the first date and how that goes" he said chuckling.

She lightly punched him on the shoulder and smiled.

"But yeah we are" he said gently taking her face and slammed his mouth on hers. She brought him closer to her and leaned deep into the kiss while closing her eyes.

Then when they pulled back. Yoongi told her that they should practice for the performance. It was in 3 weeks. Leah nodded and followed yoongi's lead.

She couldn't believe it that min yoongi was her boyfriend now.

How will I concentrate on piano now?!

...........................................................................

3 weeks later

"You ready kitten?" Yoongi asked Leah.

Leah made a face. "Kitten? Really?"

He chuckled and pecked her lips lightly. "How about buttercup then?"

She scrunched her nose and shook her head. "Kitten is fine."

"Ready Leah and yoongi to perform?!" Mr. Lee asked excitedly.

Leah smiled and looked at yoongi. "Yes!"

Yoongi smiled back and took her hand in his, lacing it through his own.

She was thinking now that she had nothing to worry about and that she could finally let her death of her father go and the fear of playing piano go too.

Because I have him by my side now she thought.

"Awsome!" Mr. Lee said. "Go out there and do me proud!"

The curtains came up along with the bright lights. Yoongi squeezed Leah's hands gently as she looked at him.

"You got this!" He wispered.

"No we got this!"

He smiled. "Yes we do."

Ok that was the end. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it seemed to move so fast but hopefully you enjoyed reading it! 🤗 look out for my other stories. Byeee now!