Morning with him

Leah opened her eyes and looked around the room, everything about last night came back to her in weird disfigured ways. She could still hear her head hammering from the drink she had. What exactly did he put in my drink? She sat up and got out of bed when she stopped and looked over beside her at yoongi sleeping. She gasped and threw back the covers; stumbling out of the bed with a shock expression on her face.

Did he sleep with me? Her eyes widen. She looked down and breathed a sigh of relief. I still have my clothes on

Yoongi then stirred awake and she watched as he sat up, he rubbed his eyes cutely with his hair all over the place. Cute she thought with a small smile.

"Morning!" She said loudly.

He whined and laid back down; pulling the sheets over him. Gosh! I guess he isn't a morning person

She giggled and went to the bathroom to wash her face. When she came out, yoongi was fully up ordering breakfast for both of them. Leah smiled at him and wondered how he knew what she wanted. He got done and turned around to face her with a small smile.

"Hi" she said shyly.

He just smiled and hurried inside the bathroom and closed the door shut. He is so shy Leah thought laughing to herself.

"I put a pair of new clothes on the bed for you. When you get home you can change into your own clothes but for now just wear these" yoongi said inside the bathroom.

"Ok, thanks!" She said hurrying over to the bed. She looked at the gray sweats and FG shirt and quickly put it on.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Not bad she smiled happily for a second before she heard the sound of the door opening. Leah quickly pulled her hair in a ponytail as yoongi came out from the bathroom. She tried acting casual and less awkward.

"Hi!" She said then realized she already said those words to him. Gosh, what is wrong with me? She kicked herself for acting so stupid.

He just nodded and began organizing his pile of papers on the table. She wondered if they were more of his lyrics. She went over to him and asked what those papers were.

He was still looking down as he replied back. "Just some lyrics I wrote."

Leah couldn't help but smile as she looked at yoongi's red tinted cheeks. He looked so adorable looking so shy. She saw him look up and glance at her shyly.

"Yoongi are you shy?" She teasingly asked.

He shook his head and looked down again. She watched him for a second until he was done then looked at her still there kind of a surprised look on his face.

"Food is here" he hurried past her to get the door.

After breakfast, they packed up and left the hotel room. Leah wondered why yoongi had been staying here but she didn't wanna bring it up. He did make her wear a hoodie over her head and a mask or cover her face. He wore a mask too with his hoodie over his blond hair.

A black Sudan came to get them. They got in together and drove away. Yoongi seemed relieved. Leah thought maybe because no photographers saw them. She would be happy too if she was him.

The whole car trip back to her dorm was silent. Yoongi said nothing and she just looked down at her shaking hands. What was she going to tell the girls? Would they ask? Would they be mad? She took a few deep breaths to stop her hands from shaking but it didn't seem to help.

Then yoongi reached over next to her and placed his slightly cold hands on hers. Her eyes widen as she looked up at him and saw how red his cheeks were as he looked away from her.

She couldn't believe he was holding her hands..well not holding her hands but had his hands placed on top of hers. Leah tried to calm her racing heart beat as she sat very still.

Finally they arrived at her dorm and he still had his hands on top of hers. She smiled softly before saying. "You can let me go now."

He quickly looked at their hands and pulled away embarrassed. "Sorry" he mumbled.

She got out and waved to him. He called out to her before she went inside. "Please make sure to rest. Also eat something ok?"

She promised him she would and he smiled showing his gummy smile. She raced away before it got too awkward, but Leah didn't see that he was still looking at her even when she was not in view anymore.