Shocking truth

Yoongi couldn't believe it. He had to mentor her??! The girl who ruined his song! The girl whom he disliked since yesterday?! He felt like the whole world against him.

He felt so uncomfortable just staring so he went to the piano and set his backpack down. He then took a seat and looked at Leah. Leah sighed and came to him. He waited until she was seated and told her. "We don't have to like each other, but I am getting paid for this so I cannot complain. Now which song do you wanna perform?"

She crossed her arms and gave him a look. He stared at her. She bit her bottom lip and said. "So your getting paid to help me, but who?! Mr. Lee?!"

"Nope, your parents."

"What?!" She screamed shocked.

Yoongi was confused why she was so shocked. Didn't she know? He was confused on how she couldn't have known.

He cleared his throat from the awkward conversation and asked her again what song she was wanted to compose. She finally answered him by taking out music sheets and handing it to him.

Yoongi took them and looked at each paper one by one. He was amazed, but he wasn't going to tell her that. Inside though he was beaming with happiness. She wrote her own songs?! He looked at her as she bit her botttom lip nervously. He set the papers in front of him and began to play the notes on the piano. Some pieces were hard to find or understand so yoongi figured he could help her with those.

Once he was done playing the jumbled up notes, he faced her and asked. "Did you really create these?"

She nodded. He bit his bottom lip hard. Why was she not talking? Yesterday she talked a lot, especially about how annoying he was he pulled out his phone and pulled up an app. It was a piano tuning app.

He could feel her watching him as he pressed each key. He breathed heavily as he got the keys to sound the way he wanted it to be. When he was done he looked at her and told her to play it now.

She blinked and gulped. He watched as she extended her hands on the piano keys. Her hands were shaking hard. He was confused as he saw how panicked her face seemed.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked softly.

She stopped her hands and sighed deeply with her head bent down. He wondered what was wrong. Why does she seems so panicked about playing the piano? Is she staged fright?

She suddenly stood up and started gathering her stuff. "I am sorry, I can't do this right now! I-I need to go!"

He stood up and grabbed her arms. "Leah, what's wrong?"

She breathed and got out of his grasp. She hurried away quickly, closing the door behind her hard. What happened?

He went back and sat down at the piano with confusions. He tussled his head in frustration. Why did she just leave so suddenly?