Basketball

Leah left Big Hit quickly and took a taxi back to her dorm. She thought about what yoongi asked and began to tear up. Why did he wanna know? It was none of his business anyway! She breathed deeply. I need to calm down.

When she got back to the dorms her friends were up still. Rose and Sonna greeted her with a huge smile until they saw her face. Both their faces dropped into concerned ones.

"What happened?!" Sonna asked wrapping her arms around her. She directed Leah to the common area and made her sit down on the couch while Rose got her a drink.

Once she calmed down she was about to tell Sonna about her trip with yoongi and everything but stopped herself. I probably should just leave it. It doesn't seem right to tell them

She stood up as Rose brought her a drink and went to her room. Sonna called out to her but she closed the door and laid on her bed.

She looked to Yuri's side but didn't see her. She must be gone visiting Taehyung she sighed deeply and closed her eyes tight as tears fell down her cheeks.

The next day of school passed like a blur. Winter was over and spring was here now. Students were studying for the huge exam that was coming up and Leah was worrying how she was going to tell Mr. Lee that she wasn't going to do the project anymore.

During lunchtime Sonna and Moon dragged her to watch the boys basketball game. Leah did enjoy watching basketball and also playing but right now she wasn't in tie mood.

"Come on! You need to get out of your mind!" Sonna said leading her to the bleachers as she watched the boys warm up.

She grumped but sat in between moon and her. Leah crossed her arms and looked at the basketball court. She saw Taehyung talking to a boy with blond hair, she squinted her eyes. He looks familier she gasped when she saw his name on the back of his uniform.

"Wait! That's.."

"Suga!" Everyone cried loudly waving. Girls screamed and held up banners while people clapped. She saw yoongi turn around and flash a gummy smile towards the bleachers.

Girls screamed louder while Leah covered her ears. Why was he here?! She whined and was about to get up when Sonna grabbed her making her sit down again.

Leah pouted and looked at yoongi. He was standing on the court. When did he dye his hair blond?! She wanted to know. Then she guessed it might have been yesterday when he took her to his company.

He looked so different and good

He looked so different and good. She breathed slowly and looked somewhere else instead. The game began and Leah ducked her head so she wouldn't be seen by him, she looked up at times to watch yoongi score a couple of goals.

Skip part of the game
During the last game Leah got up quickly. Sonna looked at her confused and grabbed her arms. She demanded her to sit down while Leah shook her head stubbornly. A couple sitting behind her cursed at her to sit down. Moon cursed back at the couple which shocked Leah because Moon was usually known as the quite type.

"Where are you going?" Sonna wispered as the game continued to go. Right now yoongi was running with the ball.

"I cannot watch this right now! I am not in the mood, plus I have to find Mr. Lee!" She wispered back.

Moon stoped cursing and turn back around and asked what she missed. Sonna just sighed and let go of Leah. Leah quickly ran for it down the steps of the bleachers.

She was so close to leaving the gym when she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped right into yoongi. He had been just a few seconds to the basket.

Both Leah and yoongi stared at each other as the ball bounced a few feet away. Everyone stopped moving. Some girls gave her a nasty look.

"I am so sorry yoongi!" She wispered feeling like she might cry from all the stares and whispers.

"Finish the game Leah! Grab the ball!" Yoongi said as he held onto his left shoulder.

Her eyes went wide. Was he hurt? Great! She managed to break his arms too! Way to go Leah!

"You need to finish the game! Your a basketball player right! Yuri told us you were!"

She gulped but nodded. She slowly stood up as she looked at her opposing opponents while Taehyung looked at her and nodded his head.

She nodded back and raced for the ball in her white converse high tops. The opposing teams, one of the players raced after her as people shouted and screeched.

Leah made it to the ball and grabbed it. Then she dribbled it pass the players heading straight for the basket. Yoongi on the floor watched an amazement with his mouth open and eyes wide.

She stood in front of the basket and looked at the time, two seconds. She took a deep breath and jumped just as the opposing opponent came straight for her. She threw the ball and felt as someone rammed into her sides. She gasped in pain and tumbled down to her back.

Everyone gasped and Leah looked up while holding her sides as she saw the ball go into the basket.

People cheered. Loud too. Leah smiled and laughed as Taehyung came up to her with the rest of the team with huge smiles.

"You did it Leah! You won the game!" Taehyung said.

He lifted her up to stand and smiled. She smiled back as the guys patted her on the back saying way to go.

They departed then and Sonna with Moon hugged her tight.

"Omg! You won!" Sonna said joyfully. Moon just beamed and said she knew Leah could do it.

Then the two girls raced off and Leah stood there still holding her aching side when she heard someone clear there throat.

She turned around to face yoongi who was limping. She felt terrible. She rushed towards him and asked if he was ok. He just smiled his gummy smile and told her he was fine.
"Although you did hit me like an ox."

She glared as he laughed loudly, his body shaking.

"Want me to hurt you again?!"

He quickly stopped laughing and shook his head with his eyes big. She smiled as he asked. "Do you think you can bring that fighting spirit for after school?"

"What do you mean?" She asked frowning.

"Please don't give up on playing the piano, I know it's something you really like. It's your passion, apart of your story, and it's what makes you who you are. So please don't give up on that."

Leah breathed softly and tightened her hands on her skirt. Yoongi looked at her with worried eyes.

"It's a prison yoongi. It's not my life or who I am anymore. Bye."

Then she passed him and left the gym.