Jelousy

It was nice. Leah woke up early and went to sit in the beach. She watched the waves fall up and down as she breathed in the salty air.

She honestly wasn't expecting yoongi to be up, but she was happy that he was. He had such a calming presence to him that calmed her down.

She had been doing a lot of thinking. And she was thinking that maybe she should try learning the piano. At least licking it back up and maybe she could do some singing too.

Yoongi could seriously help her with that. He was very talented. Or he could play the piano and she could sing. That was an option too.

She wanted to ask him today but when she tried to he always got pulled by the members to go somewhere, from the time at breakfast to the afternoon. She found it hard to bring it up.

Maybe I shouldn't she thought to herself multiple times. Yuri kicked her as she passed by. Leah scolded at her and rubbed the side of her legs.

"Yae! What's the meaning of that kick?!"

Yuri lathered herself in sunscreen and said. "You literally look like a ghost! You stood here for so long that some of us thought you were asleep with your eyes open!"

Leah rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you come outside and enjoy the sun?!"

Leah looked outside to see the members out. Jungkook and Jimin were playing volleyball while Jin built a sandcastle with Hobi. Joon read a book next to Moon. And yoongi was listening to music while writing.

Aha! It's my chance! Leah quickly bolted to her room and grabbed her red one piece and changed. Then she pulled her long black wavy hair into a perfect messy ponytail. She then put on a white dress swimsuit cover up and left the room.

"Yea! Why so rushed?!" Yuri asked as she followed Leah outside.

Leah slowed down for Yuri and walked with her. She could see yoongi still writing. Good she thought with a smile.

Yuri elbowed her and asked again. "Why were you rushing?"

"No reason" she said back to Yuri. Yuri raised her eyebrow. Leah ignored it. She looked at yoongi again to see him getting up with his phone.

"Move faster!" She said speeding up. Yuri moved fast with her in confusion. "Why are we rushing?!"

Leah didn't answer her. She saw yoongi walk away with his phone to his ears. Ugh! She had missed her chance. She slowed down and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Moon asked from the ground. Joon looked at them. He was only two feet away.

"Nothing" Leah said sitting next to her. Yuri skipped away and went to Taehyung. Leah looked at yoongi again to see him laughing. His gummy smile was really visible.

"Why is yoongi laughing?" She asked Joon.

Joon looked over at yoongi then shrugged. Leah frowned and felt a little jealous. He has never smiled or laughed for me at all then she stopped herself and sighed deeply. I hope he finishes soon she really wanted to talk to him.