Let me take care of you

"Yoongi?" She said with a surprised face. Yoongi smiled nervously and asked if he could come in. He was afraid that she would say no and shut the door on his face. Instead she smiled a little and let him in.

"Why are you here?" She asked while closing the door.

Yoongi set the soup down and got out a bowl. He started pouring soup while Leah watched him. He felt uncomfortable as he placed a spoon in the soup and handed it to her which she didn't take.

He sighed and said. "I was worried about you ok. Umm..you left yesterday and it made me worried that I did something wrong."

He looked at Leah who looked away with a frown on her face. He held out the bowl to her but she just stared at him. It felt really uncomfortable to him so he just set the soup down.

Finally she said. "I don't need you to take care of me. Please just leave."

Yoongi looked at her face. She seemed mad. He sighed deeply and crossed his arms. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Aren't you leaving?"

He shook his head. I won't give up that easily he watched her sign deeply and frown at him. "This is a waste of my time. I need you to leave! Don't you have class anyway?"

"I already finished my classes earlier this semester and plus music is the only class I have and that's with you."

She looked mad now. He watched as she stormed off.

"Leah!" He called chasing after her.

She slammed her bedroom door in his face. He sighed and leaned his forehead against the door. "Leah I won't leave. I wanna stay and take care of you."

"I don't need it!"

"Please let me take care of you? Your sick."

"We barely know each other. You like Woojin!"

Yoongi sighed deeply and sat down on the floor with his back against the door. "I don't know if I do or not, but I know that I like you too."

"That's impossible! How? That kiss wasn't suppose to happen."

"But you liked it."

He heard no reply back. I guess she is that mad at me. Maybe Taehyung was right I do like Leah and not Woojin anymore

"I will stay here until you come out. I need to make sure you drink the soup and take your medicine before I leave."

He heard the sound of the door opening. He quickly stood up and stepped back as he watched Leah appear with a pout. "Really?"

He nodded.

She sighed. "Fine, but you have to promise that you will leave."

He hesitated for a moment because he really didn't want to but nodded. She nodded back and walked away from him.

He followed her to the kitchen and watched her drink the soup. She then took the medicine. It all seemed to go faster then he wanted.

After she was done she said. "Now leave please."

"One minute."

"What do you mean one minute?!" She cried.

He came to her and placed his hands on her forehead. It startled her for a moment and he saw how red her cheeks were either from blushing or because she was sick. Her head did feel warmer then his.

"Hold on Leah" he said. "Where do you keep your thermometer?"

She pointed to the drawer. He hurried and opened it. He grabbed the thermometer and had her open her mouth. She did and he waited five seconds before taking it out of her mouth and looked at it.

"What does it say?" She asked while coughing.

He breathed a sigh of relief. "It's just a fever. You need rest."

She nodded and held her head. He came to her with worry and held her against him. "I got you Leah. Let's get you in bed."

"I am sorry" she wispered.

He looked at her teary eyes. He smiled softly and carried her bridal style to her room where he laid her down on her bed and pulled the blankets halfway on her. Then he ran to the bathroom and got a cloth and soaked it in cold water then rinsed it out.

He laid it on Leah's head. She reached out and grabbed his arm. "Stay here."

He smiled softly and stroked her cheeks. He watched how heavy her eyes were. "Go to sleep" he wispered. "I am not going anywhere."

She smiled and nodded then closed her eyes with a sigh. He smiled and reached down and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "Sweet dreams Leah."