background info - please read to understand!

Sang Sorenson was your average senior school student, just finished GCSEs and traveling the world. While in America, she is stuck there by a mysterious, potentially dangerous virus. With the world on lockdown and kids being picked up and taken away left right and center, sang must go into hiding. She meets Jessica Lee, sister of Kota Lee. Jessica takes Sang into the Blackbourne team's shared house, where she meets Phil Roberts.

Phil immediately begins to care for sang, noticing bruises all over from too many nights sleeping on the forest floor. Jessica leaves the house, unknown to Sang and Phil, to call her brother and his team, who are in England, trying to track down the very girl who sat inside with Phil. The boys get help from the Academy to fly them back to North Charleston to their mansion, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl they lost for so long. but they were too late. Sang, Phil, and Jessica had been captured by hunters and had been taken into "rehabilitation" camps.

The boys must travel halfway across North Charleston to Thurmond, where Jess and Sang are being kept. Phil, well it's unknown what happened to him. The official Academy reports say he's MIA but Sang and Jess know better. they know where he is hidden, but they will tell no one where.

Will the boys arrive in time to save the girls, or will the girls' newfound abilities kill them before the boys can help them?