Sang meets the boys again

Jess POV (yes it's her again I'm so happy!!!!)
After Sang went to sleep, I called Kota. "Hey Kota, she's asleep come on bring everyone NOW" and sent the coordinates of where Sang parked the car. Before Kota or anyone else could say anything, I ended the call. Sang was looking like she was going to wake up, so I hid the phone quickly.

Sang POV (at last!!)
I slowly woke up to take over watch from Jess, when I heard her scuffle about. "Weird" I thought. Then there were noises from the bushes, and without a second thought I pushed Jess behind me away from a potential threat. Instead of a PSF coming to take us in, Luke popped his head out of the bushes. Jess immediately pushed past me to go give Luke a hug, shouting "you can all come out now!!" into the bushes. Slowly, almost sheepishly, the rest of the boys came out of the bushes. My look of confusion soon turned into anger, and without a word at any of the boys I yelled for Jess, grabbed my small handgun I keep next to me while I sleep in case of a threat, and disappeared into the woods we parked near. I needed to clear my head, and hunt for our next meal. I was not happy with Jess at all.

Jess POV
Sang was angry. The boys could see it, and I could see it. I felt guilty because I asked them to come back to fix things with Sang, but then she looked angry like she hasn't been before. Not since Thurmond and we broke out.....