chapter 3 - powers

bold is the author's notes!!

Sang Sorenson - orange disguised as blue (oranges have mind control, blues telekinesis)

Jessica Lee - blue (just coming into her powers so she makes mistakes a lot but Sang takes the punishments because she is so protective)

Kota Lee and Victor Morgan - Green (enhanced intelligence)

Sean Green - Purple (mostly healing but sometimes there can be fire!!! - this is as a joke by the other guys -mainly Luke and Gabe- Sean is a bit annoyed by it but oh well I doubt I'm gonna change it but if u guys are able to come up with a colour for a healer I will change it gladly! - good news it was changed! i totally ignored luke and gabe swearing at me)

Owen Blackbourne - Orange (he's one of the best in control oranges there is but he made an agreement with his brothers not to use it on them!)

Luke Taylor and Gabriel Coleman - Yellows (able to control electricity - Gabe is annoyed he isn't an Orange but Oranges have to blend into their surroundings and Gabe prefers to stand out!)

North Taylor, Silas Korba, and Nathan Griffin - Blues (more in control than Jess obviously but as they are mainly muscle I thought they would like to be able to pick each other up and throw them across the room!)

The place they are going to is East River, an Academy-owned camp on the outside for the kids who broke out and are living away from the system. Sang and Jessica do not know that it is Academy but the people they will be driving with (Karen and Danielle - changed to Emily and Courtney for future reference!!) know it is Academy (the two are bi we support that here!!!)  but arent allowed to tell them as they don't know that Jess is Academy-Aware and Sang is officially still part of the academy but solo.

if you guys want me to change any of the powers just tell me the name, what color you would like them to be, and how much control they should have and I will try and change them! 

thanks for reading this chapter! remember to read the bold writing! REMEMBER TO VOT AND COMMENT EVEN YOU STICK-UP-THE-NETHER-REGIONS (YES YOU OWEN) READERS oops sean took over the computer... until next time!! before it is asked yes Karen and Danielle are dating or whoever ends up being the helpers for Sang and Jess!!