Halloween (FLASHBACK)

A/N: this entire chapter is a flashback to when she was dating the boys, cause Jess chose the chapter this time!! dedicated to for being such an amazing person - and im going to get sang watching Julie And The Phantoms with Jess dont worry!!!!

it was a cold Halloween night, but Meanie had told me that my costume would be warm enough. It had been set out on the bed, a cute witches' outfit with a pointed hat and toy broomstick. Luke had clearly gotten to the costume though because there was a Hershey's Kiss on top of the soft fabric. it was clearly an expensive costume, and because most of the kids around had homemade outfits I felt bad.

At meanie's yell, and loud slaps I heard a few seconds later, the boys were getting impatient, so I got dressed quickly and put on the hat, making it slightly off-kilter. I applied the dark purple lipstick that had been laid out for me, knowing Sean would love it, and grabbed my broomstick before heading to the top of the stairs. I sent Kota a message to cue the music, and as Calling All The Monsters came on, I started slowly walking downstairs. Meanie had really outdone himself, as everyone was wearing a wizard costume to match the theme, and had their favourite colour on their hat. Everyone came over and i greeted them, then to all their amusement, ran to the door at the sound of a knock. I skidded to a stop before the door, peeped out like the boys always taught me, and saw some cute 6 year olds with pumpkin buckets. Smiling, i opened the front door, waiting for the loud 'trick or treat!' to come before giggling and asking for a trick. When one did a cartwheel and another a handstand, I gave them a sweet from the bowl. A young boy, about 5, hung back and when I asked why it was because he didnt know a trick. I hugged him, whispering he didn't need to know a trick and gave him two sweets when I saw an older sibling waiting at the end of the driveway. This happened many times, until the boys took me trick or treating later on when the rush of young ones died down. Further down the road fireworks started, and we sat in my back garden and watched them with the chocolate popcorn and leftover sweets that Luke had managed to get under North's nose without North noticing.

It was the best halloween ever and I was sad it had to end when I went to sleep at last, exhausted by the young children and excitement of the day.