Jessica seeing the boys again

This chapter is all Jess's POV

I looked over at the Costco doors sadly. I had just seen my brother and his friends again, and Sang had rushed me away. I fingered the sleek phone in my pocket, hoping that I could call my brother soon. Soon after we left the highway, Sang pulled into a small motel car park. She jimmied the lock on the nearest motel door, and dragged me inside. Without a word, she gave me a new set of clothes and some hair dye, presumably to disguise ourselves.
I went into the bathroom, looking at my long brown hair one last time before taking the blue hair dye and applying it to my hair. When it was all done, I took a quick picture and sent it to the secure number Kota had given me in case we were separated. I hoped he still used the number, as I turned off the phone after the picture and message saying "I will call tonight at midnight. Speak soon" had been read. I didn't need the phone going mental and having Sang find out I was in contact with her exes this whole time. I needed to find out what had happened anyway.
I changed quickly, and exited the bathroom with my phone tucked away out of sight. After Sang had come out of the bathroom, I pressed record on a small device I had, and asked Sang why she split with my brother and his friends. She replied with, "they cheated on me. I saw the photos Marie showed me". I asked to see the photos, and said that they couldn't have been taken with my brother and his siblings because they were all helping me prepare for Sang's surprise end of exam party. Sang looked devastated.

Later that night, when Sang was sound asleep, I crept into the bathroom and called Kota. He picked up immediately, and began firing questions at me about where we were. I told him we were at an abandoned motel off the highway, and he said they had been following us all day to take me back. I agreed that he should come to us, but I said that I should stay away in the car while they waited for Sang to awaken the next morning. I wanted my brother and his friends to feel happy again.