going to Costco......

dedicated to Ava!!

After a long drive with Emily and Courtney, "Sang had to open up, or risk being left as a threat" according to Jessica. Sang eventually began answering questions, starting with questions on home life - horrible and next to nonexistent - and moving to questions more likely to be asked at sleepovers, like have you got a boyfriend - no - did you have a boyfriend - yes why - . These questions began to annoy Sang so when the sign for Costco came it was a welcome sight.

Sang jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped, for she recognized this Costco. She and the boys had been there before they left on their "holiday". She now knew from Emily and Courtney's conversations late at night that they were all Academy, an off-the-books government agency. Sang never said anything about it, although she suspected the boys were part of this agency, and it was confirmed when the girls got a late-night call from a Mr. 'Blacktie' who sang knew was Mr Blackbourne. He had wanted a status update from the girls as the "team lead and team liaison had not been able to contact them for a long period of time".

Sang had gotten out of the car by that point, not wanting to hear Jessica's clamouring voice, wanting to speak to Kota and the other boys. There was no doubt in sang's mind that the boys would return if only to collect Jessica and run. Sang did not want to be around for the boys to take Jessica, so she decided to run while the others were in the warehouse that was Costco. Her plan was halted, however, when Jessica began following sang around like a lost puppy. It turned out the talk with Kota had been bad, and she was lonely and sad. So sang reluctantly put on as many dresses as it could possibly take to make Jessica smile, reminding her of shopping trips with Gabriel. Everything she did remind her of the boys, pushing on fake glasses reminded her of Kota, playing a toy piano reminded her of Victor, playing with the little toy babies reminded her of Sean. Her heart hurt as she thought of the boys.

A loud sound came from the other ends of the warehouse, sounding like a door crashing open. Sang rushed over, ready to fight whoever it took to get her and jess out alive. but there was no threat, at least not a physical one. the boys stood in the doorway, desperately trying to make their way through, to Jessica's delight and happiness. when the boys saw her it was a rush of them shouting for her, and knowing nothing else to do, ran across the warehouse to the car she had seen abandoned. She opened the door and used the keys that were abandoned in the glove box to start the car. Sang drove past the boys, stopped and waved to Jessica. Giving her brother a last long hug, Jessica opened the car door and climbed in. Together Sang and Jessica sped away into the sunset. 

OK, WHAT A BAD AUTHOR I AM!! THE BOYS TOOK OVER THE LAPTOP AND CHANGED THE CHAPTER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! ME, THE AUTHOR!!!! I'M THINKING OF LETTING JESSICA HAVE A CHAPTER FOR THAT!

WHOSE POV WOULD YOU LOVELY READERS LIKE NEXT CHAPTER? IF ONE OF THE BOYS I WILL DO MY BEST BUT I MAKE NO PROMISES!!!!