#15: Babe.

Chapter Fifteen: "Babe."

"Ugh I am going crazy"

Nithya and Sweta were trying to calm Meera down who collapsed on the floor, her clothes littered on the ground around her.

Meera was trying to pick out an outfit for her date later that evening with Ajay. She approached the girls who teased her to no end but finally agreed to help her out.

"How about this?" Nithya called out and Meera lifted her head to look at what she picked.

It was a plain black two piece outfit which consisted of a strapless tube top and a black mini skirt. Sweta came with a netted over coat which could be tied at her waist. The white pearls sewn onto the coat, made it look like sparkles as it contrasted heavily with the pitch black material.

"Perfect thanks girls" she said, pushing them out of her walk-in closet back into the main part of her bedroom so that she could change. She threw on a pair of black strappy heels and the jewellery set gifted to her by Arjun for her birthday.

 She threw on a pair of black strappy heels and the jewellery set gifted to her by Arjun for her birthday

"Damn you look sooo good" Sweta gushed as soon as Meera stepped into their view.

"Ajay bhai will definitely fall for you" Nithya commented as she hurried Meera to the dresser.

Sweta did her make up while Nithya focused on her hair. Meera sat there patiently, trusting her cousins with her look.

The two girls had done an incredible job on her because Ajay couldn't take his eyes off her when she meet him at the living room. Luckily, the only people witnessing it was Nithya, Sweta and Arvind who seemed to be talking to Ajay in the living room before Meera's arrival, and all of them knew better than to say anything so they smiled and waved instead.

-

Meera stared out the window as Ajay drove beside her. He had brought her on a dinner date.

Classic but enjoyable.

"Hey, you're going the wrong way," Meera pointed out as soon as she noticed him driving in the opposite direction from the vacation manor.

"We aren't going home Meera," he replied, glancing at her with a smile before focusing back on the road.

"No?"

"No."

"Where are we going then?" she asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he teased in a sing-song voice.

"Come on! Tell me," Meera tried again, unable to contain her inquisitivity.

"Have some patience babe"

"Did you just call me babe?" she asked, with an incredulous look.

"Yea, why? Should I stop?" he questioned, switching the gear as he spoke.