#25: My girl.

Chapter Twenty-Five: "My girl."

"Ready?" an angelic voice asked Ajay as he felt the lady's arm slide over his own. There she was, his fiancé, looking as elegant as ever in her green dress.

He had been waiting for her in the corridor which was empty as most of the guests had gone into the event hall.

They were currently in Paris, attending Roshan's wedding

They were currently in Paris, attending Roshan's wedding. His girlfriend, Corinne, was French girl who resided in Paris.

They had met when Roshan had gone to Paris as overseas exchange student and had kicked off from there. Hence all her cousins had set the four days aside for the wedding.

Meera took a moment to look at Ajay in his black tux, looking better than ever with minimal effort.

His hair was messy as though he had run his fingers in them a hundred times and he had put on Converse shoes instead of the normal black boots that normal people would wear with a tux. The combination would be weird on anyone but he made it work.

Meera noticed something though. His face. He was wearing a smile but not the one he normally has on. There was something heavy about it. His eyes told her everything. Something was bothering him.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked, her hand on his cheek as he tilted his face towards her. He nodded, his arm carelessly touching her side as his mind was elsewhere.

Meera sighed. If he did not want to talk about it, then she was not going to pry. She would give him space and will wait for him to tell her about it. But that did not mean she was going to let him be miserable for the entire evening.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer to him. Ajay's eyebrows creased, confused about her action all of a sudden especially at in the corridor where anyone could just see them of they came their way. Nevertheless, he held her close to him, his hands planted on her waist.

"Ajay, I am going to say this once okay? You will probably never hear it from me again anytime soon so listen carefully" she said sounding all serious which made Ajay pay close attention in anticipation of an unpleasant news but was surprised when she looked him right in the eye and said,