#1: Its her Birthday so let's not make it your death day.

Chapter One: "It's her birthday so let's not make it your death day."

Meera, a 23 year old girl who was from a family of one of the biggest companies in India, New K Group. She was the direct heir of her company, soon to take over after her studies. Arvind was the heir of Saffron, the business partner of New K and a joint business of Ajay and Arvind's family. Among the rest of the cousins, Varun and Vijay inherited some shares from New K while Arjun and Ajay inherited stocks from Saffron. Sweta and Akash were kept out of this as their parents had stayed away from business. Could not say the same for their older sister, Ramya as she was the wife of Arvind.

All of them had the luxury of having a close knit extended family consisting of the four related families. Family members in the cast page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meera slipped into her ripped denim shorts and a white crop top after a hot bath and made her way out of her room, down the stairs as she hummed the melody of On The Ground by Rosé, her favourite music artist.

"Happy Birthday darling!" her mother wished the birthday girl

"Happy Birthday darling!" her mother wished the birthday girl. "Thanks mom" she smiled as she took the cup of coffee from her mother's hands.

Meera sipped her coffee as she looked forward to the party in the evening. The families always came together frequently for occasions like these. She was especially waiting to see Arjun and Nithya, her closest cousins who are also her closest friends. As much as she wanted to see all her cousins, she was definitely not looking forward to meeting Ajay, Arjun's older brother. The two were literal rivals since childhood and their arguments has never ever stopped.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" a deep voice sounded as the owner of the voice wrapped his arms around his sister. "Thank you" she chirped as she hugged Varun. Meera settled down on the couch as she surfed Netflix, her brother's body heat keeping her warm on this cold morning.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUMMY" Vijay, her younger brother yelled as he tackled his sister on the couch in a bone-crushing hug.

"God, what have you been eating to become this heavy? Get off you doofus" Meera groaned as she shoved him off her.

"Nuh-uh you just lost your muscle" he retorted as he made himself comfortable on the couch beside her. "Yea right" she dead panned as she flexed, her bicep speaking for itself. The girl was impressively strong. She trained professionally in boxing.

The entire morning was filled with chatter as the three siblings bickered over the smallest things possible, having fun at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------