(3) Deadly Desires

Deadly Desires

(Sequel to Demonic Seduction)

Chapter 3

We sneaked out of the laundry and peaked through the keyhole in the door that led to the reception area. The man that had pulled up in front of the motel was now standing at the front desk.

“What are we going to do?” Ivy asked in a whisper.

“I’ve got an idea, just play along,” I replied before pushing open the door and making my way over to the counter.

“Good morning sir, what can we do for you?” I asked in a seductive voice.

“I need a room,” he answered, not bothering to look at me. He was way too busy staring at Ivy.

“Do you like what you see?” I asked him, referring to Ivy.

“Excuse me, I don’t understand,” he stuttered, pulling his eyes away from Ivy and focusing them on me.

“It’s obvious that you want her and for a hundred dollars extra you can,” I stated, trying not to laugh. I haven’t had so much fun in a long time.

“Are you for real?” he asked, intrigued by the idea.

“Yes. So a room and an hour with her?” I questioned. He didn’t answer but nodded his head eagerly as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket.

He handed me a few bills and told me to keep the change. I looked at the wall behind me where the keys were hanging and grabbed one before walking over to Ivy.

“Keep him busy for a few minutes, I’ll be there as soon as I can,” I whispered into her ear and then handed her the key.

“His gross, there is no way I’m sleeping with him,” she said in a disgusted voice.

“I don’t expect you to, just keep him entertained for a while,” I hissed and then pushed her in his direction. She glared at me and then strutted over to him.

I watched as Ivy led the man upstairs and then waited a minute before running upstairs to our room. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my knife and gun. I pressed the gun into my pants and then ran back to the store room that I had discovered earlier. On one of the shelves there was a stack of sheets. I pulled one of them down and started cutting it into long strips. When I was done I collected all the strips and made my way over to the room where Ivy and the man was.

I pushed open the door and burst out laughing. The man was sitting on the bed staring at Ivy while she was dancing to some crappy song that was playing on the radio. I know it wasn’t a funny situation but the look on his face just cracked me up. As I started laughing Ivy stopped dancing and the man looked at me with a confused expression on his face.
“It’s about time,” Ivy said trying to sound angry but I could see right through her. Ivy has never managed to stay mad at me for more than a minute in her life.

“What’s going on?” the man asked, looking at the bunch of torn material and knife in my hands. I could tell that he was starting to get nervous and I couldn’t take any chances of him getting away so I dropped what I was holding and pulled out my gun, pointing it at him.

“I… I paid you. I didn’t do anything wrong,” the man stuttered as he slowly moved his hands up into the air.

“I know you didn’t but we need you. You should feel honored,” I laughed. He was about to say something again but I had enough of talking. I just wanted to get this done with so that we could get out of this place.

“Shut up or I’ll kill you right now!” I yelled at him, causing him to swallow his words.

“I guess I should tie him up now,” Ivy stated, looking at me for conformation.

“Yip, but don’t tie him to anything. He’s going on a little trip with us,” I replied, keeping the gun pointed directly at him.

Ivy grabbed the pieces of sheet and started tying him up. By the time she was done he was literally trembling. It was rather pathetic.

“What’s the plan?” she asked, turning to me.

“He is going to be our backup. We’ll keep him in the trunk just in case we need him,” I answered, knowing that Ivy would understand what I meant.

“You really do think of everything, don’t you?” Ivy asked sounding impressed.

“I have to. I’ve lost you once before and I’m not willing to let it happen again,” I stated as I walked over to the man.

There were still a few pieces of sheet left so I took one and cut off a piece.

“Open your mouth,” I demanded. At first he ignored me but as soon as I pressed the knife to his throat he opened his mouth up big and wide. Our dentist would approve, I thought to myself and started laughing as I stuffed the material into his mouth. Ivy looked puzzled but didn’t say anything. I took another piece of sheet and tied it around his mouth, making sure he wouldn’t be able to make any noise.

“We need to get him out of here without being seen,” I said, taking a step back and admiring my handy work.

“I’ll go check if there is an emergency exit,” Ivy said walking towards the door. I nodded my head in agreement and waited for her to come back. She didn’t take long, she must have wanted to get out of this place as much as I did.

“There’s one at the end of the hall, it leads into an alley,” she said excitedly.

“Will the car fit?” I asked, really hoping it would.

“Yeah and the best part is that it is totally deserted,” she answered.

“Ok, I’ll bring the car around, you stay with him,” I said as I grabbed the car keys.