(15) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 15

He placed one hand over Devin's mouth so that he couldn't scream and the other around his body so that he couldn't run away. Devin's eyes went wide with shock and he tried to struggle out of Dante's grip but it was hopeless. Dante was way too strong for him to get away. I took a step back and looked at the both of them. Devin looked absolutely terrified and Dante looked hot which was strange considering he wasn't completely healed yet. His skin was still a strange luminous white color but there was just something very attractive about him.

"So what do I do now?" I asked Dante wondering what he had in mind.  

"I was thinking we could have some fun with him" Dante replied smiling wickedly at me and I couldn't help but feel excited.  

"You mean torture him to death" I stated walking over to my bedside table and retrieving the knife that I had hidden in my drawer.  

"Clever girl" Dante said watching my every move as if he was very proud of me. I guess he should be, I have killed three people single handedly so that he can live after all.

I walked back to where they were standing and watched Devin struggle for a while before I started with the torture. It took a few hours before he finally died but I have to admit that it was much more fun than just shooting or stabbing somebody. It looked like Dante was enjoying it too, he didn't do much except for holding Devin and watching but I could tell he was having a blast.

When I was done Dante let Devin's lifeless body fall to the floor and grabbed a hold of my arm. He was looking much healthier then before and I felt a thrill of pleasure run through my body at his touch. He pulled me closer slipping his arms around my waste and pressing his lips tightly against mine. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back willingly. The kiss was like nothing I had ever felt before, it was completely out of this world. After a few seconds he pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Thank you Hope" He whispered and then disappeared leaving me there wanting more.

It took me a few minutes to regain my composure after our mind blowing kiss. I looked down at Devin's mutilated body and figured that I would just throw it in the cupboard with Jerry's. There was no point in burying them until I have killed all of my victims. I covered his body with some garbage bags as well and pushed him into my cupboard, luckily I had a very big cupboard. I would have just thrown his body in without covering it but I didn't want to get any blood on my clothes.

I sat down on my bed and wondered how many people I would still have to kill before Dante would be completely healed. He looked much better than before and I could tell he was getting stronger. I figured another one, maybe two would do it but it didn't really matter. I would kill fifty more if that's what it took.

After sitting on my bed and fantasizing about the kiss that I had just shared with Dante I decided that it was time to check up on my mom. I headed downstairs figuring if I killed her I might get to see Dante again.

She was still sitting where I left her. She was sobbing uncontrollable which irritated me, I hate week people.

"Hello mother" I said walking over to her and sitting down in front of her. She looked at me with pleading eyes but I really couldn't care less. I think I will have a bit of fun with her before I killed her. I wanted to tell somebody about Dante and about Jerry and Devin and she was the perfect person considering that she was going to be dead in a few minutes.