(5) Deadly Desires

Deadly Desires

(Sequel to Demonic Seduction)

Chapter 5

We drove the whole day and I was starting to get really tired. The problem was that we still needed to find somebody to sacrifice before the next morning. I really didn’t want Ivy to have to go through that again.

It was around nine at night when we reached the next big city.

“Maybe we can stay here for a day or two,” I said aw we drove down one of the main streets.

“That’ll be nice,” Ivy agreed, nodding her head.

“Ok then, let’s find a hotel or something.”

We searched for a while and decided to stay at a little hotel a few blocks away from a huge casino. We didn’t want to stay at the casino since they were sure to have cameras everywhere.

We booked ourselves in under false names and then headed to our room. It wasn’t a five star hotel but it was definitely better then the motel we stayed at previously.

“We need to find somebody to sacrifice,” Ivy stated nervously as I locked the door behind us.

“I know,” I replied. All I wanted to do was curl up into a little ball and get some sleep but it would just have to wait for later.

“Where are we going to find somebody? How are we going to do this?” Ivy asked. She looked really scared and I didn’t like that. I wanted her to be happy after all she has been through.

“Don’t worry about it, there are lots of people around. We’ll find somebody easily,” I answered as I opened one of our bags and took out some clothes.

I handed her a little black dress and started taking off my clothes to put on my own.

“Why are we getting dressed in these?” she asked as she got up from the bed.

“Because we are going dancing,” I replied.

I wasn’t really up to it but by the time I finished getting dressed and doing my hair I was starting to get excited. The tiredness I was feeling had worn off and I was ready to have a good time. I might as well enjoy myself while I could.

I had seen a club next to the casino earlier but even though it was only a few block away we still took the car instead of walking. You never knew when we had to make a quick getaway or when one of my weapons would come in handy. I knew I wouldn’t be able to take them inside with me but I felt a lot better knowing that they were close by in the car.

Getting into the club wasn’t a problem, they didn’t even bother asking to see our ID’s. Then again, I don’t think they ever looked at our faces, they were way to busy checking out our bodies.

Once we were inside I was really starting to get in the mood for a good party.

“I want a drink,” I told Ivy as I led her to the bar. She looked hesitant and out of place but when I handed her a shot glass she didn’t argue. She downed it with me and then I ordered us another round. We had lots of money, I might as well put it to good use.

“I love this song!” I yelled over the music.

“Me too,” Ivy agreed but she didn’t sound half as enthusiastic as me.

“Come on, let’s go dance,” I shouted as I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the dance floor.

“Shouldn’t we just find somebody and go back to the hotel?” she asked, looking around nervously.

“No, we’ll do that later. First we are going to have some fun!” I yelled as I started swaying my body to the music.

Ivy didn’t look really happy about my decision but soon my mood rubbed off on her and we started having some real fun.

“He’s so cute,” Ivy whispered in my ear.

“Yes he is,” I agreed as I watched the guy she was talking about.

“I would have loved to have a guy like him,” she said, still staring at him.

“Now what’s stopping you?” I questioned.

“I could never have a boyfriend again, you know that,” she replied, looking at me with sad eyes.

“That might be true but there’s no reason why you can’t have some fun with him tonight,” I replied, smiling at her.

“No I couldn’t, could I?” she asked, indecisive.

“Of course you can. You obviously want him and if one night is all you can get you should take it. And it would be really convenient when we need somebody to sacrifice in the morning,” I stated.

Ivy looked at me like I was crazy but then a sly smile formed on her face.

“You’re right. I have to except what I am and make the best of it,” she said before giving me a quick hug and walking off towards the guy.