Character Bio

Name: (Y/N) (Middle Name) (L/N)
Race: Reincarnated Devil (Selkie of Danu)
Gender: Male
Talent: Ultimate Immorfal
Hair Color: (H/c)
Eye Color: (E/c)
Affiliations: Talented Course, Kuoh Academy (3rd Year), the Tarot, Issei Hyoudou's peerage, House Gremory, the Three Factions, Slash Dog
Likes: Sweets, protecting others, praise, affection in general
Hates: Not a whole lot :P
🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭
Abilities
Demonic Power: (Y/N) has very little, if not no demonic power, possibly even less than Issei has.

Reincarnated Creator of the Longinus: Due to (Y/N) being the reincarnated form of the Creator of the Longinus, he can wield any Longinus he can get his hands on. He can even steal them without killing the original user. However, he can't summon them yet.

Extremely Immense Endurance-He spent what little free time he had on swimming in the ocean, looking for food. Currently he can hold his breath for 45 minutes straight and can swim for an entire day.

Extremely Immense Durability-True to his talent, he appears to possess a body of steel. Whenever he gets struck with blunt weapons made of wood or iron, it is not uncommon for them to break or bend.

High Strength-Due to his size and swimming almost every day, his body is on par with National sports champions. In terms of strength, he may not be the most experienced in using it, but he has the sheer force to back it up.

High Pain Tolerance-If you get stabbed with a knife in a vital area and ignore it, you automatically have a high pain tolerance, don't @ me.

Solider Training-To help him in combat, Mukuro gave him assistance in how to be more like a soldier. Which means he can shoot more accurately with firearms, reload faster, come up with a strategy, and just about the basic things any soldier should be able to do.

Martial Arts-Upon asking, Kenshiro agreed to teach (Y/N) the basics of martial arts. While he's most certainly not the best, he can hold his own against inexperienced opponents thanks to his strengths.

Ocean Magic: A magic that is based around the usage of water, ice, steam, mist lightning, wind, earth, sand, salt, life, coral, lava, and pressure, this is the primary magic (Y/N) possesses and uses.
-Create the Depth: This spell creates an area that behaves exactly like the ocean, with pressure and other effects depending on the ocean level (Y/N) chooses to base the spell off of.
-Megalodon: A spell that covers (Y/N)'s body in navy blue scales, turns his teeth into shark teeth, and his nails into claws. This mode drastically enhances his natural abilities, endurance, and strength.

Druid Magic: This magic allows (Y/N) to control and create plant life, which is good for altering the terrain or healing people.

Ultimate Hope: This grants (Y/N) all the knowledge on every talent in the Killing Games, granting him knowledge on their skills. However this is more of a utility skill, but it does grant (Y/N) more skills with weaponry.

God Slayer Magic: A magic designed to kill gods, (Y/N) developed this magic based on the True Longinus' god slaying properties.

Sea Beast Summoning: Zenorse gave (Y/N) a scroll that allows him to summon sea monsters, but doing so can drain him of his magic quickly.

Tuatha Dé Danann: Gives (Y/N) natural affinity with the earth around him while also giving him faster learning capabilities.

Selkie: Can turn into a seal using sealskin.

Devil Wings: Can fly using his devil wings.

Rook Piece: Due to (Y/N) (L/N) being a rook piece of Issei Hyoudou, he possess enhanced strength and durability.

Salvare Omnes: This mode grants (Y/N) all the abilities of previous reincarnations of the person who created the Longinus, who we're just going to call Steve now. This mode is signaled through (Y/N)'s irises, which start glowing and turn a rainbow color upon activation. The downside of this mode is that it takes up an ungodly amount of stamina to use. Even with his immense stamina, (Y/N) can only use it for 20 seconds. On top of that, this mode only works when he has the intention to save everyone, including his enemies. Though there is someone that is an exception to those rules...
-Video Game Physics
-Blessing of the Four Dragons
*Ouryuu: Gives the user an invincible body, when the user is harmed, this ability not only heals their injuries, but strengthens it and covers it in invincible scales.
-Zodiac Magic
*Taurus: Creates a massive ashura/Minotaur fusion that (Y/N) can control.
-Power of Ancients
*Switch: Allows (Y/N) to switch the position of any two objects.
-Gran Rey Orchestra
*Gran Rey Orchestra: Fake fate: Creates an illusion on all those who hear it except the user.
-Dust Dust Fruit: Allows (Y/N) to turn his body into whatever element he desires rough the use of dust.
-Mana Overdrive: Infinite mana.
*Mana Overdrive: Incinerate: Releases a massive amount of Mana towards his opponents.
-Jade Skeleton
-Dragon Slayer/Summoner
-Breath of Rain
-Longinus Manipulation
-Relic Manipulation
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Equipment
Guns obviously.

Gae Bulg: The spear that Cu Chulainn and Scathach use.

Junkyard Dog: (Y/N)'s artificial sacred gear that is made from steel and the DNA of other gods. Thanks to this unique composition, Junkyard Dog can take on a multitude of forms depending on what gods' power (Y/N) calls upon.

Genbu: The relic designed to kill the god known as Genbu. This relic takes the form of a giant shield and anchor, which is connected using an ethereal chain.
-Turtle Shell Genbu: This form of Genbu takes the form of gauntlets, these gauntlets allow (Y/N) to summon and control Barriers.
-Kurogame Kamikira Genbu: Sacrificing defense in favor of offense, this form takes the form of a captains wheel with eight chains and 8 different weights at the end of each one, each of which is estimated to weigh a couple hundred tons.

Hachiman: A relic designed to kill the kami of war, Hachiman. It takes the form of a massive sword, this relic allows (Y/N) to absorb spells and infuse them into his next swing.

Nehebkau: A three sectioned staff relic designed to kill Nehebkau, it makes the target hallucinate of snakes.

Xochipilli: An orb that utilizes rotational energy.
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
Peerage (No need to remember all these names, these are just here to help me keep track)
Fool: (Y/N)
The Magician: Quetzalcoatl
The High Priestess: Suzaku Himejima
The Empress: Rossweisse
The Emperor: Mwindo
The Hierophant:
The Lovers: Galahad
The Chariot: Coyote
The Strength: Hanuman
The Hermit: Ingvild
The Wheel of Fortune:
The Justice: Lavinia Reni
The Hanged Man: Sangkuriang
The Death: Tobio Ikuse
The Temperance:
The Devil: Cernunnos
The Tower: Paul Bunyan
The Star:
The Moon: Nootaikok (
The Sun: Pele
The Judgement: Anubis
The World:

Minor Arcana
Ace of Swords: Puss in Boots
King of Swords: Hua Wuque
Queen of Swords:
Princess of Swords:
Knight of Swords: Ayako
10 of Swords: Tojuro
9 of Swords:
8 of Swords: William Wallace
7 of Swords: Sitting Bull
6 of Swords:
5 of Swords: Simo hayha
4 of Swords:
3 of Swords: Wendigo Person, Nahele
2 of Swords: Ned Kelly

Ace of Wands: Souri
King of Wands: Nemo
Queen of Wands:
Prince of Wands:
Knight of Wands: Nico
10 of Wands: Lorelei
9 of Wands: Kankuro
8 of Wands:
7 of Wands:
6 of Wands:
5 of Wands: Connla
4 of Wands: Lorelei
3 of Wands: Sarah
2 of Wands: Houdini

Ace of Coins: Napoleon
King of Coins: Jiang Xiaoyu
Queen of Coins: Yozakura
Princess of Coins: Alfred Bulltop Stormalong
Knight of Coins: Onihime
10 of Coins: Black Beard
9 of Coins: Robin Hood
8 of Coins: Kouki Samejima
7 of Coins: Shigune Nandaru
6 of Coins:
5 of Coins:
4 of Coins:
3 of Coins:
2 of Coins: Barcelos Rooster

Ace of Cups: Miach
King of Cups:
Queen of Cups:
Prince of Cups:
Knight of Cups: Unohanna
10 of Cups: Juana Ramírez De Asbaje
9 of Cups: Sherlock Holmes
8 of Cups: Natsume Minagawa
7 of Cups: Henry Jekyll
6 of Cups:
5 of Cups:
4 of Cups: Frankenstein's Monster
3 of Cups:
2 of Cups: Sae Toujou