Chapter 24: For the First Time in Forever

(Your POV)
"Holy fuck it feels like forever since I yelled about losing my favorite make-out spot." Sarah walked along the sidewalk of a particular plaza.

"It hasn't even been a full week, but I am inclined to agree, it did feel like forever." Yozakura agreed with her girlfriend. "What about you, (Y/N), how long did it feel for you?"

"It felt the same to me." I answered honestly whilst carrying a truly comical amount of reusable bags, all of which are full of random things.

"Home boy, no offense, but you're literally one of the strongest humans in the world and made your own sacred gear." Sarah reminded me whilst poking my chest. "The laws of normalcy no longer apply to you, it's only the laws of "FUCK EM UP" that apply to you."

"Um...thank you?" I wasn't all that sure how to respond to that, but I decided to take it as a compliment.

"Hey, do you need help carrying those?" Yozakura asked me, barely phased at the amount of bags I was carrying. "They seem pretty inconvenient to carry around."

"Speaking of the bags, what's in them?" Sarah began reverently examining the bags. "Are they full of lingerie for your harem you naughty dog? Oh! Or maybe leather and lace?"

"They're Christmas gifts." I answered before moving away from Sarah. "Please don't look inside the bags, I don't want you to see your gift."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for assuming you were getting something naughty, I should have known you're too precious to even think about something like lingerie!" Sarah apologized with tears comically pouring out of her eyes.

"So you came with us to get some Christmas shopping done?" Yozakura asked, and I nodded. "Oh that's right, this is your first Christmas with us, isn't it?"

"It's my first Christmas with people I care about in general." I corrected Yozakura's observation.

"Oh my god (Y/N) I swear this will be the best Christmas ever, Mama promises you mah son!" Sarah was now hugging my head, until Yozakura pried her off my face.

It was nearing Christmas time, and the town of Kuoh was covered in Christmas decorations. There were Christmas lights in the trees, ornaments decorating the various shops, and even a giant Christmas tree in the middle of town. Yozakura, Sarah, and I were in the plaza to do some Christmas shopping. Yozakura and Sarah only grabbed a small amount of gifts, but as for me, I grabbed a gift for every person who I met and befriended on this journey. Every single person who helped me become who I am, everyone who believed in me, and everyone who I stood alongside with in battles against legends. The three of us passed by a costume shop, then Sarah pointed something out to me.

"Hey, isn't that Rossweisse, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina?" Sarah looked inside the shop, and the three of us saw that the girls were indeed inside the costume store. "Should we go inside and say 'hi'?"

"Okay." I agreed to go inside, then I used magic to send all the bags back home.

"Why were you carrying all those bags when you could have just sent them home?" Yozakura asked right after I did that.

"Because those bags go to my room, and I don't want to scare someone who may be in my room at the time." I answered, only to be met with Yozakura's confused stare.

"Given what I've seen from the cameras I placed in the hall, that's an understandable concern." Yozakura said as Sarah entered the costume shop.

All three of us entered the costume shop to see what Rossweisse, Asia, Xenovia, and Irina were up to. Xenovia only heard the sound of Sarah's footsteps, so when she turned around, she was noticeably surprised when she saw Yozakura and I walking along with Sarah.