Chapter 2: Vampires, am I right?

(Your POV)
I was in the ORC clubroom with Rias, Issei, and Sona's peerage members. Azazel was here as well as a representative of the fallen angels, even though he lost his position as governor some time ago. While Irina was technically an Angel, Michael felt the need to send another person over to us. The woman he sent over was in her late 20's and appeared to be a nun like Asia, except she was an exorcist as well, but not like Freed. Weirdly enough, this woman's armed Xenovia, forcing the blue haired girl to cling to my arm while we both sat on the couch. Irina claimed that this woman was her boss in a rather proud manner. Azazel shook the nun's hand while I rested on the couch, with Xenovia clinging to one of my arms out of fear of the nun, with Rias sitting at her desk while she had Akeno at her side. The nun finished shaking Azazel's hand before walking to me and holding out her hand.

"Hello (Y/N) (L/N), I am Griselda Quarta, the queen of Gabriel of the Four Great Seraphs." Griselda introduced herself, and I noticed how she and Xenovia share a last name. Are they related? "My apologies for not introducing myself sooner, but my schedule would not allow it."

"Do not worry too much about it, it is nice to meet you

"Do not worry too much about it, it is nice to meet you." I shook the nun's hands out of respect and social obligation. I then noticed Irina was talking to Xenovia.

"Oh my~, Xenovia, you don't look well, are you constipated~?" Irina jokingly teased Xenovia, who did indeed look uncomfortable, but I'm guessing that's because of Griselda.

"Don't tease me, Irina..." Xenovia appears to have unintentionally drawn the attention of Griselda.

"Xenovia, it's been much too long, but tell me, why didn't you answer any of my calls?" Griselda questioned while she had a menacing aura around her, and Xenovia sweat dropped whole looking somewhat nervous.

"...S-Sorry I couldn't answer your calls." Xenovia apologized in a nervous tone, and in response, Griselda patted the blue haired girl's head with a light smile.

"Very well then, since I gave you my number long ago you should at least give me a call so I can tell you're doing alright." Despite Xenovia being a devil, Griselda appeared to care deeply for her. That's good.

After that little interaction ended, a chilling sensation filled the room, like a gust of cold wind flowed through the ORC clubroom. Kiba got up from his chair to go greet the vampires. I was briefed on the vampires that would be arriving, and they're just like any classical vampire. They can't cross running water, don't have reflections in mirrors, lack shadows, apparently allergic to garlic, and the reason Kiba was going to meet up with the vampire nobles, vampires can't enter someplace unless they're formally invited inside. Gasper was half human, and the human genes appear to be dominant because he possesses a shadow, can move over running water, and has a reflection. All of us who were sitting down got up from our seats and got into position. Those of us in Rias or Issei's peerage stood up behind Rias, with Akeno and I standing on either side of her. Griselda sat down in a chair nearby, and Irina stood behind her like a security guard. As for Azazel...this goes without saying but he was relaxing on the couch like this was no big deal. Kiba soon returns, and he is accompanied by a small girl, maybe around Le Fay or Ophis' height. I looked at the ground beside her, and noticed how she cast no shadow. Her skin was even paler than Gasper's, which I didn't even know was possible! The vampire girl sat at a chair that allowed her to face the representatives of all three factions before greeting us.