Chapter 16: Auros Academy, with Guns!

(Your POV)
Us in the Gremory Group were taking a fancy limousine into the Agares' family territory, with my head leaning against the glass window. I was trying to understand what Vagus meant when he said that I should pray that I never remember Steve's memories. What did he mean by that? Rias had her arms wrapped around my left arm, and her head rested on my left shoulder. On the other side of her, Akeno was reading some kind of pamphlet. Why were we going on a drive in the underworld? Because Sona's school was finally built, and as her friends, we were attending the grand opening. We're not sure how it was built in under eight months, but my guess is that she used her connections, and Serefall's position as one of the Four Satans allowed Serafall to help Sona a lot. We were driving to a town that was close to where the floating cities in the Agares territory was. For once, Azazel wasn't here, so the person who was acting as our advisor was Rossweisse, who still looked nervous because of that incident with Euclid. As I was thinking, I noticed that we were pulling into some kind of town. The style of the town appeared to resemble that of an old Danish town, with windmills scattered around the town and numerous fields growing a variety of crops.

"It appears we've arrived in Auros." Rias commented while looking out the window and using one of her hands to hold onto my own hand. "This little town is said to have the best agricultural communities in the underworld."

"This looks like a nice town." I think this small town is my favorite in the underworld. "I wouldn't mind living here if I had to move to the underworld at some point."

"Are you saying that the Agares territory is better than the Gremory territory?" Rias sounded mad, and you began to mentally panic before explaining myself to Rias.

"Wait, no I mean, that this town is smaller and it looks like a quiet atmosphere because I can't handle large cities!" I was flustered as I looked at my girlfriend, who was smiling. Wait, was she just teasing me?

"Sorry, I just love seeing your reactions~." Rias kissed my cheek as an apology, and I pouted while looking out the window. 

After three or so minutes of driving, we arrived at some kind of school that resembled Kuoh Academy's new school building, just bigger. When the car parked, I opened the door and held it open for Rias. Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Asia, Issei, Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, Gasper, and Rossweisse. I closed the door and turned my attention to the school ahead of us. There was someone walking towards us, and I could recognize him as someone I don't talk to very often. Saji.

"Nice place, isn't it?" Saji asked while walking towards us. "Sona wanted to build the school here because there were a bunch of families around here who aren't from high class devil families."

"I sure would like to try working here at some point." Asia examined the fields of plants in the distance with great curiosity.

"Oh hey, that's right, you've always wanted to live somewhere out in the countryside, didn't you?" I asked the blonde haired nun, who nodded.

"Yeah, it's so peaceful." Asia the. Begins daydreaming about a life out in the countryside.

"(Y/N) will probably be there with you, so I'll go there too." I'm not sure why Xenovia thought I would be there.

"Since my two best friends will be there, I'll be there too!" Irina pumped her fist into the air.

"None of us have graduated college yet, it's still way too soon to even be considering retirement." Akeno reminded the three girls, who's spirits looked crushed after she said that.

After Akeno ended their conversation, we reached the academy, and I read the name that was etched on a plate above the doorway. 'Auros Academy'. I guess they were the kind of school to name the school after the town it's built in. I heard the sound of people running, so I turned my head to what looked to be a track field. Ion the distance I saw a bunch of kids, slightly younger than Kunou's age, running the track field. Watching over them were Beruka and Coriana from Sairaorg's peerage, and Tomoe and Tsubasa from Sona's. I decided to ignore that and head into the main building, following Saji in the process. The moment we entered the building, we were greeted by Sona waiting for us with Tsubaki.