FLYING PASTA LID + FNAF 2

(feat. Daniel -beeeeep- and Conor -beeeep- from Weeaboos)

Ah, the memories...

Anywho, yeah; flying pasta lid.

-STORY TIME-

Welcome back to the end of the lunch queue with Conor, Daniel and I, a magical place where nothing makes sense and sugar happens. That includes flying pasta lids.

Conor, normally having a pack-lunch box with him, had a little tub/box/plastic container of pasta that one day. And he couldn't get the lid off so he did what anyone would do; grab a pen and try to pry it off.

Well, the lid went flying...

And so did Daniel's security of lids.

(I shall now express his reaction in two alphabetical letters in a large number in three nonexistent words of the dictionary)

Pasta lid: *flies off*

Daniel: AHHH! AHHHHHHH! AAAHHHHHH!

-THE END-

Yeah... I don't know what we'd be without Daniel...

-STORY TIME 2-

Similarly to the previous STORY TIME, Daniel...uh...in simple terms...screamed.

Welcome back, again, to the lunch- whatever, you know the place - and this time it was the same trio plus a guy named 'Oh-mai-gawd-George'.

So this 'O-m-g-G' was playing Five Nights at Freddy's 2 on his phone and the rest of us were just watching him absentmindedly; I was watching it upside down, Conor from the right, Daniel on the left.

Tbh, omgG was doing ok; third night, 4 am...

Until Toy Bonnie decides to jump in our faces.

Conor and omgg flinched, Daniel...(le sigh)...

Daniel: *fudging...matrix-es his way backwards and jumps up* WHAT THE F---?!?!?! THAT'S NOT COOL!!!! NOT COOL BONNIE!!!

-THE END-

I've come to notice that Daniel is now part of the reason why humour exists.

A wise Wattpader once said,

"You need humour to survive; but Daniel is a good alternative."
- Callistos (dwppiano244)

Yup.

PEACE.

(Picture is relevant because FLYING.)