Eyeliner? Eyeshadow? Daniel...

So...

There was this thing with thinking that Daniel had eyeliner a while ago...

His response, when we has confronted him, was:

"Oh, no, I'm not wearing eyeliner; not today anyways,"

To which our response was:

"O_O"

Funnily enough there was a time I caught him red handed;

-STORY TIME-

It was a lovely Friday afternoon, and the second year students of -beeeeep- were relaxing underneath the warm sunshine...

...at least, what would be happening in a perfect world.

Partially true, it was quite a spiffing afternoon, sunshine, blue sky, moderate temperature, etc. The part that's not true was the students relaxing...(unless relaxing includes running around screaming and trying to tackle people to the ground.)

Anyways, I was on my own (forever alone ヘ( ̄  ̄;ヘ) ) and I was pretty bored to say the least. But, lo-and-behold, great weeaboo #1 made another appearance in its second known habitat.

"Say, have you seen Seb?" (There's a guy named Sebastian but everyone calls him Seb) he asked.

"No, sorry,"

That was when I noticed that the circumference of his eyes were noticeably darker than before.

Two things popped into my head;

1) He is sleep deprived (because he was the one who watched the entire Soul Eater series in one sitting.)

Or

2) He is wearing eyeliner.

I asked him about it a few days later, and the reply I got wasn't so surprising. Well, not surprising for attitude, surprising for actual reply.

"Daniel, were you wearing eyeliner on Friday?"

And to which he first said,

"No, I wasn't, but..."

And then, quite proudly, he carried on with:

"I was wearing eyeshadow."

----

So yeah...

C͛a͛l͛l͛i͛s͛t͛o͛s͛ s᷉᷈i᷉᷈g᷉᷈n᷉᷈i᷉᷈n᷉᷈g᷉᷈ o᷉᷈u᷉᷈t᷉᷈!

C⃡i⃡a⃡o⃡!

<<ⓑⓨ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓨ, ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓔⓡⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓝⓞⓦ ⓒⓐⓛⓛⓔⓓ Ⓒⓞⓜⓔⓣⓢ>>

<<ⓒⓤⓩ ⓘⓣ ⓢⓞⓤⓝⓓⓢ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ>>

<<ⓐⓝⓓ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓞⓤⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔ>>