The begining of halarity

Hi. So I've been in a jokey mood lately and decided to make a bit of a joke book. So without any further ado here is the first few funny experiences and jokes I've managed to have and hopefully you as well.

1. My life.

2. Me:Your ugly.

    Best friend: Have yo looked in a mirror lately?

   Me: I can't, your face broke them all.

3. I am at a food joint and I have been stood up by my own date o I decide to eat alone. I look around like a normal person would and see a cute boy staring at me from across the room. At first I try to be modest and look away but pretty soon I am sneaking glances and smiling his way. I get a good feeling about things and even make flirting faces. Suddenly he gets up and walks in my direction. I begin to panic until I realize that he had been staring at his date right behind me the whole time.

4. Father: Why is time so slow?

    Son: You would be tired to if you were running all day.

5. A mother and a father crayon are in the hospital and having a baby. The father, a red crayon, tries desperately to calm his wife, a green crayon. The doctor comes in and delivers the baby and says "Congratulations! It's brown!"

6. I don't know when the space ship came down and dropped off all these stupid people, but they apparently aren't coming back for them.