We're Gonna Make This Work

Justin P. O. V

"What the fuck Sam why the fuck don't you want to go? "I asked angrily.

" I just don't think we should go because he's got some men over there" Sam said.

As much as I wanted to fuck him up now I didn't have back up so that wouldn't be possible.

"Ok men meeting dismissed" I said they then left the building.

I was going home all by myself today because Ryan and the guys weren't here.

I walked out of the building and in to my car and drove off.

Zendaya P.O.V.

I'm already at my house. I'm eating my dinner when I saw my phone vibrate.

It was a message from Becky thanking me for taking care of her mom.

Text Conversation

Becky : Thank you Zendaya so much:-) Zendaya : I told you its nothing now dis you make it on tge squad.
Becky :well.....
Zendaya Well what you deserve to be in the squad.
Becky :Well of course I made it :-) :-) :-) Zendaya :I'm so happy for you I don't think I'll try out
Becky : Why I only want to be on the squad because you :-( :-(
Zendaya : Don't do that I'll try out :-)
Becky : 8-)
End of Conversation

Should I try out I mean I know I'm good but Nerisia doesn't like me and she's the captain.

Justin P. O. V

I finally reached home.

"Hi Justin how was the meeting?" Ryan asked.

It was alright but I can't take Thompson out until next week because then is the next time we'll have him I explained.

"J. B your girls been call all day, "Za said.

" Zendaya?" I asked hopeful.

"Hell no Nerisia, "Chaz said.

" Ohh I told you guys she's not my girl, "I said walking up the stairs.

" Is the Justin Bieber going to bed? "Alfredo asked.

" Yeah so? "I asked what's the big deal I'm tired.

" But Nerisia texted oh Justin your so hot, I need you in me right now, you know only you can make me feel good daddy please, "Za said laughing at the words on the screen, the other guys were laughing too.

" That's not funny guys, "I said walking to by bedroom.

Zendaya P.O. V

" Good night mom, "I said to my mother before kissing her softly on her cheek.

" Goodnight baby, "she said. I head to my bedroom.

Finally in my bedroom I kneel and prayed.
Dear God please help me tomorrow with the cheerleadingb squad, help my friend Becky and her mother and Za and his brother Twist, Alfredo, Chaz and Justin please help me to tell him I love him and that he tells me he loves me. Amen.

Justin's P. O. V

I flopped on the bed and rest my head on the pillow just wish Zendaya was here with me.

Next Day
Zendaya's P. O. V.

I woke up by my always noisy alarm clock. I hopped down stairs and realized my mother wasn't there.

She left a note : Zendaya baby I'm at work don't wait up. Love you, have a nice day.

I finally finished reading the note, then made my breakfast. Today was the day I was gonna try out for the cheerleading squad.