Thanks Justin

Zendaya's P. O. V.

"Where were you? "I asked with tears streaming down my face.

Justin used his thumb and removed them.

" I was out, "he said. I can't believe he's not gonna tell me where he was.

Justin's P. O. V.

I can't tell Zendaya I was out doing gang work and especially that I killed someone.

" Justin why wouldn't you tell me! "she screamed.

" I just don't think it's important, "I said.

" It's not important Zendaya we were just hanging out, "Khalil said.

Zendaya's P. O. V.

" I don't want to hear that crap who the hell is she, "I said pointing to the girl on Khalil's shoulder.

" She's just a friend, "Ryan said.

" Oh a friend Ryan? "Anna asked.

I walked out of the room I just couldn't take there lies.

Justin's P. O. V.

I chased my baby to her room. I didn't want to loose her because a mission.

" Zendaya baby, "I said walking to the room behind her.

" Don't Zendaya baby me, "she said. I placed my hand on her waist.

And turned her around.

" Where were you? "Zendaya asked with tears in her eyes.

" I don't want to tell you," I said but I saw here tears fall even more.

"Justin you are a horrible husband, "she said. I didn't respond.

" This whole marriage was a mistake, "she said. I crashed my lips on to hers.
Zendaya's P. O. V.

Justin back me up to the wall. I moaned out in both pain and pleasure.

He left small love bites on my neck. I moaned at everyone.

I never fully accept his apology but I just wanted this.

He took off my shirt slowly looking at me he crashed his lips on mine and said, "you're so beautiful" on my lips.

I jump on his waist and he carried me to the bed. We fell on the bed him hovered over me.

I kept kissing back. The kiss was forceful but I loved it.

He bit my neck roughly. Rougher than the others." Mine, "he moaned on my neck.

I was about to respond but Justin shove his length into me. I didn't even realise he took off his pants dam he's fast.

I screamed out his name scratching his back. He thrust harder with a grunt.

" I*huh*am*grunt *sorry *grunt. "

I wanted to say I forgive him but the pleasure wouldn't allow me.

I kept taking his powerful thrusts." Justin baby right there! "I screamed. He was hitting the spot. Dam he was killing it.

After a couple of powerful thrusts I felt like I was about to burst.

" Justin I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm!!!!! "I screamed out loud. Following both of our amazing fluids.

Justin's P.O.V.

" That was amazing, "I said. Zendaya stared at me and said nothing.

Justin I want to know where you were she said sternly. I dragged my hand down my face and sighed .