Time For Your Punishment!

Justin P. O. V

My baby may not stand for shit but neither do I. She's getting it. I looked all over for her couldn't find her. I even ask Za.I found her talking to another guy. Who the hell was he, did he just touch her hand. Never that's my girl! I thought. I was getting so angry me face was red. I walked right up to them and pulled them away turns out the guy was Raymond, Raymond he was such a pervert." I need to talk to her alone"I told him. She look terrified, why? I guess it was Raymond's breathe it was terrifying me too. "Ok "Raymond said. As if I was asking permission. She walked pretty slow" baby you know you hit me right." She looked at me with a 'duh 'face. "I mean" I said stand up and looking straight into her eyes" you have to get a punishment." What a what? "she ask." A punishment. "I told her. "You hit daddy and you get a punishment." "Ok and who is this dady? "she said air quoting her fingers." Baby are you going to argue? "I asked. "No" she said did she just say no what got into her.

Zendaya P. O. V

I couldn't argue he may have just shoot me right there and then his hide out or meeting place or whatever is behind of the school so I'm sure he would shoot me. He calls himself daddy is he crazy. Well now I had two daddies I hate haha.

French Class

Zendaya P. O. V

Time for French class I can speak french I learned how to back in my old school. Bonjour the teacher said. Bonjour the class replied. Asseyez vous se il vous plait she said. So we have a new student, so can you please stand an introduce yourself its a - Manquer Coleman. "I stood starting to introduce myself" bonjour classe je suis Zendaya Coleman mon anniversaire septembre, un, 1997."I said lastly sitting down

"Bon! "the teacher said.

I saw a piece of paper being sent around the class I didn't really care especially because it was being past by Bieber and his friends. Za handed it to me I was going to threw it away but Bieber was looking way down my neck i felt I could he made a hole in it J'adore vous a partir de papa. Eww it said I love you from daddy I don't love him he's not my daddy.

Justin P. O. V

"Mr. Bieber would you like to answer a question? "Madma Lewis asked me." How do you say girlfriend in french" she finished "petit ami" I said. "Oh he can speak French" I heard Zendaya say yea I learned her name. I told her "it's the language of love baby." Don't call me that "she said. Ok if I stop that only makes your punishment worse." Her eyes popped out of my head. "Got it?" I asked "yeah got it" she said with attitude.

Time for your punishment

Ok French class was over and the other class went by fast. I sent Zendaya little love notes. She didn't reply to any but she didn't protest. What was up with her first she's was all don't talk to me, now she's all 'OK' but could she love the Bieber. I was looking all over for her and she was nowhere to be found. I look in class rooms offices even the boys bathroom. There she was with Raymond she saw me and walked quickly. Oh I'll get you. I walked in and grabbed her arm and said"ready" "for what?" she asked. I stood there smirking...... "Time for your punishment."

I hope you like it. What will be her punishment? Guess we got to read and find out%) $) #)