Dude Do You Like Her?

Justin P. O. V

Baby girl got hands. I put my hand on my face. I would hit ber back but I don't feel like to. She stood there looking angry well to me she looked sexy as fuck but I guess she doesn't want to be with a hot guy like me her lost. "Ok Zendaya you can leave" I told her. I watch her walk off that a$$ though I can't.

Zendaya P. O. V

He told me I could go. I sure set him straight.

Justin P. O. V

Ok I got to go to a gang meeting not the one at school that's for the guys who are close to me this one is for the guys who are in the gang who I don't talk to out of the gang.' Dinggg' the bell rang." Ryan! "I called. " "What? "he asked." Time to go ", I informed him." Ok" he said. Twist and Za already went. Ryan and I were walking out of the building Ryan was infornt of me and he opened the door for me. "Thank you." I said Ryan just watch me. We reached to my car and Ryan said" I'm going in my car man. "Ok dude" I replied. I started the car and look in the review mirror. I saw a fine ass I wonder who it was, the person was with Raymond. He's hand was so close to it when the person turned around I saw it was Zendaya. She removed Raymond's hand but he still put it back. That jackass I said pounding my staring wheel. I decided to stop watching; she doesn't want me and she likes Raymond so who cares? "Stop! " I heard someone say as I was about to drive off. When I looked back I saw Raymond trying to kiss her. I got so mad I opened my car door ran out and pulled them apart and started throwing punches at Raymond. Saying" you little bitch don't you know how to treat a real woman. "Zendaya surprising didn't try to pull us apart she also hit Raymond. I grabbed him by his collar and said" if you ever mess with her again I will kill you. "He ran away like the little bitch he is. I stood up to my feet and dust of my pants." Thanks" I heard Zendaya say with a big smile on her face. "Your welcome" I said. Then what happened next I thought would never happen in my life she hugged me." If you weren't here he would of probably rape me or something" she said ." It's nothing baby girl, I'm sorry." For what?" For calling you a slut your not even close to one -"I was going to continue until." I done been around the world" my phone rang. "Hello who is this? "Mr. Bieber where are you? " a familiar voice asked. I looked at Zendaya and said "traffic. "Ok hurry" the man said. Who the fuck he thinks he talking to. "When I get there you won't be happy" I replied. "What was I saying? " I asked Zendaya after hanging up. "You're sorry" she said. "Well I am and I want you to know your not like many girls I know." "Thanks Bieber, well I guess? "she said ." Ohh it's a complaint. "Ok bye" she said walking away I didn't want to ever leave her. Wait, what am I talking about I have to fix Sam for dissing me on the phone.

Justin P. O. V

I finally reached." Ok gang" I said. Our meeting place was a warehouse not to far from school. I saw Sam's head down." I'm a little late." A little? "I heard someone say. I would blow the fucker who said that but I'm in good mood." Ok Ryan "I said. Ryan was the co-leader and Za was the vise leader. Twist, Chaz and Alfredo we the best after us. Thomas is one who deals with getting the drugs." I got a fresh bach."he told me. "Good. John who we got that's fucking around?" I asked ." No one "he said."Yes!" I said happy that no one was forming the ass. "Sam who we giving the weed to now." Mr. Bieber "he said raising his head" um Mr. Jennings, Mr. Thompson, and um a Mr. Charles. "Mr. Fucking Charles" I said putting my hand on my chin with a smile. He was good friends with Lopez, but he got cash and he doesn't fuck around like Lopez. He may act like a bitch because I killed his friends but you know what they say money talks and bullshit walks. "Ok we well keep them all. Meeting diss miss" I was going to talk to the other guys but I don't really think I needed to. I sat by Chaz and lit a cigarette. "So why were you late man?" Chaz asked. "You know traffic." Don't give us that fuck" Twist said taking a puff at his cigarette. "You don't believe" I said laughing. "No"he said." Well ok I was talking to that sexy chick Zendaya." I don't think she's your type "Alfredo said. "Why?" I ask confused." Well because she has sense and she doesn't open her legs to everyone. "I thought about it that's true and I really nice quality about her." It's not like he's going to be in a relationship with her, I'm sure he doesn't even like her "Chaz commented." Justin do you like her?" Za asked and then all the boys watched me. "Well I like stuff about her." Like what? "Za asked like a noisy person or like if she was he's daughter or something. "Well I like that she's nice, not a slut, she has a nice smile, she doesn't take shit, she's smart and her ass well that ass "I said earning a high five from Chaz. Everyone laughed expect Za I mean the dudes acting like her father. Alfredo got up and said" well, well our little boy,'s got a crush." I give him the 'what' face. Ryan put his hand on my shoulder and said "dude you like her." What?No he doesn't" Za said. Twist looked at me and ask............ "Dude Do You Like Her?"

Does Justin like her? If he does will she like him. Oh my gosh. Sorry it's kind of short but you know. Next Chapter @)2):)