Graduation /Prom

I looked good as I fixed my suit. I put it under my graduation gown. Today's graduation / prom and I can't wait to go. I went downstairs and saw Zendaya.

She looked beautiful. She wore a full white dress and she had fake locks. I took out her corsage and gave it to her.

She smiled and gave me a kiss. We took pictures and Za was acting very protective.

"Don't touch my sister Bieber, "he said.

Zendaya sighed and said," Stop it Xavier. "

I giggled he hates when people call his real name.

" Zee it's Za, "he said in annoyance.

When we were finish with the pictures. We went to the graduation ceremony.

Zendaya was doing her speech.

Zendaya's P. O. V.

I was about to doing my speech and I was shaking.

I looked into the crowd and saw Justin and he mouth the words relax.
I breathe in and out and then I started my speech.

Ok, Fellow graduates I would like to tell you about this journey. It's not like the journey on Journey Kingdom Paradise ( I made that up). If you miss up yoyou can't click start over. But you have to learn from your mistakes. You'll have people who care about you to help you. So you can always click try again.

So graduates this journey. This oh so important journey is called life.

I heard claps as I left the stage. I went back and sat with Justin.

"That's mine, "he said. I may have stole it from his journal.

Justin's P. O. V.

I sat her hearing them call the names of the graduates and I know if my mom was here I she would be proud.
Well that's what Zendaya said.

Justin Bieber Ms. Parkers our principal said. I smiled and collected my certificate.

I looked into the crowd and saw Nerisia she's pregnant. Dam I'll hate to be her. Oh she didn't make it for graduation her grades were to low.

Zendaya's P. O. V.

"Zendaya Coleman, "they called my name. I got and went for my certificate.

I smiled and hugged Mrs. Jones I love her.

I smiled for my picture as my mom took it. She had Aaliyah on her leg. Aaliyah was clapping.

The others went there certificates and we clapped.

At Prom

I danced with Justin having a good time. I looked over and saw Becky dance with Za. Twist Dancing with Felicia, Rebecca dancing with Alfredo, Anna dancing with Chaz and Aaliyah dancing with Ryan.

Justin moved us to the middle of the dance floor and the music stopped.

"Ms. Anderson please leave, "Mrs . Jones said. Nerisia crashed the prom and was on the stage.

I walked to the gang and we started laughing as they tried to take her off the stage.

For a pregnant person she sure can fight.

" You know she's pregnant for Raymond, "Becky said. Oh my gosh.

I mentally laughed at the thought of it them together. Huh?

I shrugged my shoulders as the started the music again.

" Zendaya you look beautiful, "Justin said.

Justin's P. O. V.

" You always tell me that, "Zendaya said. It was a slow song. So I brought her in closer.

" Because you're very beautiful and I'm glad to have you, "I said.

" Ok here's the announcement for prom king and queen, "a cute voice said. I looked up to see Aaliyah.

Zendaya and I treat her like our own kid. I wonder how she got here.

I saw Zendaya's mom waving at the concern of the room. Now I know.

" Your prom king is my daddy, "she said loud it to the mike everyone just looked around.

" I mean um yeah he's my dad got a problem? "she asked and everyone just clapped. She's a little fire cracker.

I walked up to the stage knowing she was talking about me.

" Ok and the prom queen is my momma, "she said and Zendaya came to the stage as the crowd applaud.

" Now for the king and queen dance, "Mrs . Jones said.

I went to the middle of the dance floor with Zendaya.

I hold her waist and let them guide my hand around the dance floor.

" Zendaya thank you for being with me, "I said.

She smiled," Justin thank you for being the best husband you could be"she said.

I heard loud screaming and everyone looked back.

"That should of been me, "Nerisia screamed pathetically as Ms. Jones dragged her out of the room. Along with Raymond.

I smiled and went back to my dance with my lovely husband.

Justin's P. O. V.

" I love you Zendaya, "I said.

Please vote love y'all.