Let's Shake It Up

................... Next Day..............

Zendaya's P. O. V.

Today is gonna be a better day, well I guess. I like Justin now so that's an improvement.

I was woken by my usher singing alarm. I changed the song to new flame.

I prayed then hopped out of my bed.

I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine. I felt weird my mother didn't call my name, but why?

She usually screams it from the top of her lungs.

I slowly crept down the stairs and caught her on the phone.

"I need to have this job, "she said.

I could hear in her voice her sadness. I want to run and hug jer and tell her everything would be alright, but she would cry more.

See my mother doesn't like crying in front of me. She thinks I'll hate her because she doesn't have that much money.

I'll give it to that it is hard but I don't hate her she's my mother and I'll always love her.

I waited until she stop crying and I think that she hung up the phone and walked down stairs.

"Um Zendaya, "she said.

" Good morning mom, "I said with a huge smile.

" It's not a good morning baby I really don't have much here, so I'll go to the supermarket," she said.

It was kinda late for that if she goes to the supermarket I'll be late for school.

I'll just text Justin and see if I can get a ride from him.

Text Convo

J=Justin and Z=Zendaya

Z= Hi Justin can I have a ride to school.
J= I'm gonna be there soon.
Z=You don't have to hurry my mom has to pick up breakfast.
J=It's ok I'll just buy you breakfast.

"Mom you don't need to buy breakfast for me my friends gonna be me some, "I said.

I don't want to tell my mom I got a boyfriend. I don't know how she would react.

I'll tell her another time.

" Ok baby," she said.

5 minutes later.

"Beep Beep" I heard a car horn sound. I got up and ran to the window. I peeped outside and saw that it was Justin.

"Mom that's my ride, "I said. She looked at me weird.

" Your friend has a Ferrari? "she asked.

" Yeah mom bye, "I said heading outside.

" Love you! "she shouted.

" Love you too," I said.

Justin's P. O. V.

I saw Zendaya running towards me.

"Hi baby, "I greeted.

" Oh so you're calling me baby now? "she asked.

" You don't like it? "I asked.

" Yeah I like it, "she said then she hopped in the car.

" Where's Becky? "she asked.

" Oh she went with Ryan, "I explained.

" Ok where's my food? "she asked. I handed her the food that Becky made for breakfast.

I was gonna buy it but Becky insisted she make it.

" Ready to go? "I asked.

" Weah esaure," she said she had food in her mouth. I laughed then drove off.

..................... At School................

Zendaya's P. O. V.

We finally reached at school. I got out of the car and every girl was watching me.

Nerisia and her T. H. O. T. crew had they're eyes glued on me. I'm telling you if a stares could kill. I would be so dead.

"Babe are you okay? "Justin asked. He said babe oh his nicknames drive shivers down my spine.

" I'm fine, "I said. I ain't afraid if a couple of stares.

We intertwined ir fingers and walked to build. Nerisia sound we passed her. Jealousy

I flipped my hair back. Take that haters.

We finally reached inside and I saw a face. It was Felica......

Felica I screamed letting go of Justin's hand. I ran up to her and lift her in the air.

"Baby girl how did you get here? "I asked.

" A plan, "she said with a laugh.

" That's not what I mean - "

" Who's that? "she asked turning me around. I saw Justin.

" Oh he's taken, "I said.

" By who?" she asked.

"Me, "I said. She looked at me with you lying face.

" No be serious," she said.

"I'm so serious, "I said. I can't believe she thinks I'm lying.

" Oh well you got a hot one, "she said.
" Whatever, "I said with an eye roll. I wonder if she's here by herself.

" Hi BABY," a loud Anna said running towards me.

"Hi girl, "I replied. I hugged her and she hugged back.

" I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you too, "she replied. I looked over her shoulder and saw Aaliyah and Khalil. Damm I miss them.

Hi guys I said running over to them and we all did a group hug.

I forgot Justin was standing over there.

Oh guys this is my boyfriend Justin I said. Must of them said he's cute. Well not Khalil.

"You know Zendaya's my sister, "he said. He's such a liar.

" No I'm not," I told Justin.

"Dingg" the bell rang.

"Let's go to class, "I suggested . I walked with Justin snuggled up into his chest.

" Justin when are the guys coming? "I asked. I really wanted know when Becky was coming but I'm sure she's coming with them.

" I think they're already here, "he said. We walked in and saw Chaz, Twist, Ryan, Za and Becky.

I took a seat next to Becky and Justin sat by the guys in the back.

" Good morning class our music teacher, "Mr. Goode said.

" Good morning Mr. Goode, "the students mumbled back.

" Ok let's start I know the teacher usually asked what's music but I'm not gonna do that, "he said.

" Who wants to sing, "he asked.

Every looked around.

" Anyone write songs?" he asked.

I placed my hand up. I write a little but I saw Nerisia put up the gag face.

Or maybe she just that ugly, but I got my girls so it's time to........... Shake It Up.

Ok I'm making back to back Chapters. Love y'all please vote and comment.