Did I Just Do That?

Zendaya P. O. V

'Dingggg 'the bell rang time to go to class. I walked a little fast to class who I'm kidding I sprint to that place Becky told me where must of the rooms were and I had Science now so I ran to the lab ohh science that reminds me of Aaliyah she loves that subject and she would have probably helped me the find the club thing and I would have never heard stupid Bieber. "Oh this is the lab," I said looking at the White door I tried to push it but I was so weak. This lady came up infornt of me. " Need help?" she asked "Sure I guess for the whole day people have been opening doors for me." I stated. I saw Bieber, I walked in and sat down.

Justin P. O. V

I walked in the class the meeting was over so I guess I could come early. I saw um a a I don't even know her name I guess I can ask Za. "Ok sit everyone" I heard Miss James say. "What are insects? "she ask.
10 minutes after

'Dingggggg' time for lunch." Bye" Miss James said. "Bye "the class said. Time for me to get my baby. She walk through the door and I walked right in front of her blocking the door having my hands stretch right across from it." Baby" I said removing one of my hands from the door. "Move"she said. I smiled," trying to play hard to get" I removed my other had and smacked her a$$." Ahhh jerk" I heard her say before I could say anything else she was running down the stairs I walked right behind her. I said "baby don't run I got all you need" she walked even faster I followed behind of her. "No I don't want, let alone need you!" She screamed. 'Uch' I thought to myself. "Ok don't lie" I said she walked straight into the cafeteria. I followed her" girl you know you want me" I said in her ear and that's all it took my face was stinging did she slap me, again but this time we were in front of everyone. Nerisia even got up and started cursing but not to her face cause she was gone. Why does she always do that but my baby don't take shit!

Zendaya P. O. V

Did I just slap a Bieber who cares about his name he's in a gang. Oh my gosh a gang he probably has a gun. Oh my of course he has a gun he's in a gang. I can't believe.......... "Did I Just Do That? "

Ok kind of short but I didn't want to make every thing jumbled. Ok next chapter will be good. Hope you liked this one :)") $)