He's In A Gang?

Zendaya P. O. V

Did that boy just ask me for sex and he touch my butt ewww it's nasty just thinking about it, but I don't have time for that, I have to find out what class I have first I don't even know anyone. Ohh yea Za ok where can I find him I thought with my hand on my chin. Ok where, where, where; "ohh look Becky!" I said relieved that I found her." Hi Becky do you know where my first class is? " She said, "maybe I could help you if I knew which class you have first." Oh yeah, I have a paper with the rooms and everything" I dug done in my bag and handed the paper to her she read it and gave me back. "Seems like we have class together," she said with a big smile on her face. I smiled too, I was going to be in class with someone I knew, well kind of.

Class Time

Becky open the door" ladies first" she said. "Thank you Sir" I replied laughing a little. She hit me, "who are you calling Sir?" she asked. Well I saw you talking to Bieber. "Who? "I ask confused." The guy that ask you to come and talk " she informed me. "That jerk! "I commented." Well I'm glad you don't like him because he's bad news. I look at her with a 'waaa' look. "What do you mean by bad news? " I asked "he's-" she was interrupted when the teacher came and said. "Good morning class, "good morning Miss Petes" they replied. "We have a new student" she said coming closer to me. How does she know how I look. "Can you please stand miss, miss? " she asked, trying to get some sort of paper out of her file.nSo she doesn't know how I look." Ok" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Miss Coleman and introduce yourself." I stood up and said" hi I'm Zendaya Coleman, I'm from the Caribbean and I like spongebob." Must people laugh except for that girl Nerisia well who cares." What Caribbean country are you from?" the teacher ask. "I'm from-" I was interrupted, people really need to stop doing that! "Mr. Bieber, Mr. Butler, Mr. Moore, Mr. Flores and Mr. Somers why are you all late." I sat down to hear the dumb excuse wait is that Za oh my gosh he's with Bieber." We were just you know" Za said sounding like a fool. "We were just hanging around", one of the boys said." Mr. Butler didn't you hear the bell ring? "she ask" so that's the Butler guy," I said softly but Becky mange to here." Ohh the Butler guy is my brother. " Well her name is Gomez and his name is Butler whatever I probably have brothers and sisters that don't have my last name well I have my mom last name and my dad probably has kids everywhere." Go to your seats" I heard Miss Petes say. "Ok class take out your books."
15 mintues later

After Class

Zendaya P. O. V

'Dingggggg 'the bell went off'"ok don't forget get your homework;"Miss Coleman your very intelligent "Miss Petes said. I was smiling, I felt great I just came to the school and already the teacher thinks I'm smart. I said "thanks" and walked out of the class and a colourful thing got my eyes." Ok what's this a poster board this probably has all the events. "Here we have debate must have basketball team choir and cheerleading squad cool ok which one should I start with first. I need Becky she can probably help me find where at least one of these club are, so I can sign up OK this sucks" maybe she's outside" I said. I run to the back of the school and there was no Becky. "Where can this girl be?" I asked myself and there was that Butler guy Becky said he was her brother so maybe he knows where she is I was going to call him but he was with that Bieber guy. He was standing there with the other late comers. Wait are they have a meeting? I walked up a little bit closer to here what they were talking about maybe they were a group." Mr. Bieber "one of the boys said I don't know that one's name. He continued "Lopez didn't pay as yet." He didn't get to finish . "What!" Bieber screamed. "He didn't - "the boy said trying to finsh but Bieber said. "I know what the fuck you said tell that bitch we're coming today so money or I'll fuck him up!" Ok this is not a club, I'm leaving.I thought. "Za" one of the other guys said" I saw you talking to that hottie in the hallway." "Yea" Za said." So are you going to make a move or what? " the guy ask. "No she's like a friend you know" he said. "Well Bieber" the guy said" you were talking to her too "the guy added. "Yea" Bieber answered. I was about to gag" worse talk ever."I said softly." "She's so sexy and her a$$ that thing is so wow I'm going to have her by lunch." Never I thought.  " She is kind of hard to get who am I kidding she is hard to get like good gold but, that's how I like them." he finished. "Who you kidding Bieber you like girls hard to get and your girlfriend has been with every guy since freshman year" Za added. "Nerisia ain't that bad haha" he started laughing, "I mean she ain't that good" he said. The other boys laugh; so that's the girl who was rude to me her boyfriend is sure talking about her. Bieber took a cigarette out of Butler hands and place it in his mouth and then lit it. He then said"she's not my girlfriend she's my fuck pattern that I made public haha. Ok dismiss Gang".........."He's in a gang? "