That's My Girl

Zendaya P. O. V

I told him why I did it. He needed to know I don't like him. 'Dinggg' the bell rang, Bieber walked out of the classroom I wonder what's his first name wait, why do I care, I don't know I just want to stop calling him Bieber. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder "excuse me" I said he turned around and asked "what? "sounding annoyed." Well I just just want to know" I said scratching my head "what's your first name?" I asked looking down. He smiled and said" Justin" and I turned to walk away but he said but you have to call me Mr. Bieber. " What? Mr. What I thought ok I said. I wasn't about to miss the bus for this fool."Ok" I said trying to leave. "Ok what?" he asked" ok Mr. Bieber" I said with a lot of attitude. I was about walked out of the school building before that Nerisia girl came infornt of me and she said" I saw you with my man. "What?" I asked." My man! "she said louder. I thought a little time to remember she's with Bieber I mean Justin." So what if I was with him?" I aked while rolling my head. "He's my man" she informed. "Well that's not what he's telling everyone" I said. "" "Don't ever talk to my fucking man again bitch! "After that I swang my hand and hit her face take that" I said. I ran as fast as I could to the bus and when I reach the door was about to close until. I put my hand in front of the door and it open. I was so glad the door opened because I can't walk home.

Justin P. O. V

"What happened? "I asked a hurt Nerisia.

" That bitch hit me! "she said pointing to the door.

I looked out side and I saw she was talking about Zendaya I told her never call her that again.

'Ohh daddy" she said. I just lift her up and shoved her into my car. I was so angry, why I am was I so angry I mean it's not like I want to be a relationship . I just want to have sex and done I'm not a relationship guy.

"Daddy" I heard Nerisia call. "What? "I snapped." I need you to teach me a lesson, she said running her fingers through my hair." A lesson? "I asked" weren't you just in school and don't call me daddy "I told her." But," but? "what I asked. I'm just going to fuck you." I could do Narisia anything she loved my cock but I didn't really like her, she had sex with every guy she says we're in a relationship and she's fucking every guy who gives her the eye. "Lets go in the house" I told her pulling up to my house.

After School at home

Zendaya P. O. V

I opened the door to my house then took a breathe. The first day of school was really weird. First this girl was mean to me who cares but then I saw Bieber in a gang . "Zendaya" I heard my mom call." Yes" I replied. "How was school she ask." Well. "I mean did you make any friends? " Yes" I replied. Ok baby who are they? "she ask. Should I tell her Za he's in a gang but I don't hate him he didn't try to flirt with me but I have Becky and Raymond and Justin eww Justin never he is the enemy. I don't even think I'm going to tell mom about him." Well baby who are your friends? "my mom ask" well this girl" I said walking to the kitchen counter her name is "Rebecca but I call her Becky and these two boys Za and Raymond." Ok baby. I'm going to take a shower. "

At home and after

Justin P. O. V

" Aha right there daddy "Nerisia moaned. I was fucking her I just took out everything I couldn't do to Zendaya on her. Why do I care about Zendaya so much it's not-" fuck! I was interrupted when I came. That was amazing Nerisia"said. I smiled why should I care about Zendaya when I can fuck Nerisia anytime. "Nerisia" I called" are you cheating on me. "No baby" she replied I know she was lying she fucked Shawn before lunch." Ok" she said hurrying out of the room. "I'm going to take a shower Shawn, I mean Justin" she said. "Ok slut I replied. She said" I'm your slut Justy "and walked away. I ran my hand down my face and was thinking about everything that happened I can't like Zendaya I never go in relationship with girls." Justy baby someone's on the phone for you' she informed me. Why the hell did she answer my phone no one answers my phone not even the boys. "Give it to me!" I told her while dragging it out of her hand. "Hello Mr. Bieber the man" on the phone said. "Yes who is this." It's me Ryan" he replied." What's up man? "I asked with a cool head." Dude Lopez doesn't want to pay. "What the fuck I'll be right there!" I started putting on my pants. :Justy where are you going? "Nerisia ask. Out and when I came back you better be gone."