Becky's Story

Zendaya P. O. V

'Dingg' the bell rang and it's time to go. "Becky" I called. "Uah?" she asked. "You told me you were going to tell me your full story." Oh yea" she said but then she got quiet. "I don't want to say it out her." Ok. I said. I led her into the bathroom. No one would her us here cause when Justin give me my 'punishment' no one heard my loud screams." Ok talk" I told Becky after making sure the door was locked. "Well I already told you that Ryan changed his last name. What else well my dad died, he was in a gang too - ,I interrupted and ask," wait how was he in a gang and had a family". She give me the 'what' face. "I mean how could he be in a gang and have time for you? My dad's not in a gang and has no time for me."I said to her. Well he did have a lot of time for us because he had his stuff straight, family first." Sadly dad died in a shoot out and my mom got shot she wasn't in a gang. "

Flashback
Well it was a Friday night and my dad, my mom, Ryan and I were watching TV . My dad got a call on his phone it was his last call. The man on the phone told him. That he had to come for some mission. That's all I heard. Dad ran up to the bedroom came back down kissed us and said I'll be back by 9:00." Don't take long. My mother said. I won't. "He was home alright. Time past and it was10:00." "Baby I'm going to see where your dad is" my mom already tock me in bed. Bye mom I said." Bye "she replied. I didn't want to let her go. I feel asleep but Ryan told me that the guys were holding dad up. Mom came in and tried to save him. That didn't work they shot her and from then on she's been sick. She told me that dad said not to help because he knew she would get hurt but she didn't listen and that's it. Ryan joined the gang. Just like my dad I'm very worried about him.
End of flashback

Zendaya P. O. V

"So your dad was the leader? "I asked." No that was Bieber's dad. she informed me." Oh ok "I said." His dad died too but the sad thing is also his mom. "Oh my gosh I feel sorry for him. No wonder he's all rough and everything he doesn't have anyone. I thought. Becky started crying. Baby girl don't cry I told her trying to comfort her. I'm here for you."

Sorry it's so short. I thought we should hear Becky's Story. Next chapter :) :) @)