My New School. Who's That?(Meeting Bieber)

Zendaya P. O. V

"I done been around the world I done kiss a lot of girls so I'm guessing that it's true" my alarm sang. Yea it's Usher good kisser yea I love him well not really him but, his face, his abs, his lips, his butt haha did I just say his butt haha, just kidding never watch his butt.

"Zendaya" I heard my mother calling me" yea mother "I replied.

"Baby you need to come down ok"  she informed.

"Love you "I said trying to sweet her up." You're not getting through with me so get your butt down here " she said.

" ok. "I replied. I was thinking of something to wear why not a leather pants a black shirt that says MSFTS on it and red lip stick I guess it would highlight it I don't wear much make up just lipstick.

" Zendaya baby it's time to go"my mother said sounding kind of excited.

"Ok mom" I said and then she looked at me, "mom? " she said with a confused smirk on her face. "Yea mom I 'm in America now" I said, "but your still my Caribbean girl" she added.

"Ok baby girl close your eyes" she said. "Ok don't peek" she said like if she was three." Ok mom I'm ready ", and bam there it was my first smart phone yea must teens have smart phones since they are thirteen I'm sixteen.

" Ok baby there's the bus." I hugged my mom and said" by "and she said" good luck and I hope you make new friends enjoy yourself." "Ok mom" I said with big smile on my face I looked back she was tearing up. I really love her. She tries so hard, even when my stupid dad did nothing for me.

Arrived at School

Zendaya P. O. V

'Crrrraaa' the bus just pulled up to my new school wow. It's waaay bigger than the old one, but the old had my friends but like what my mother said I should make some new ones never forgetting the old ones of course.

I came of the school bus and here I am infornt of the door just have to wait to open it. I was interrupted when I heard" Excuse me are you going to open the door" a girl said with a rude tone.

Haha I just thought of what Anna would say to her haha. I remember that she was still here "ohh yea but next time lay off the attitude ok" I said sounding like I had a bit attitude myself.

"Whatever" she said flipping her weave. "Ok" I said, she opened the door and I was about to walk in when bam, it slam back in my face. I think I may have to teach this girl a lesson but not today.

I was once again interrupted when this cute guy walked up and ask" do you want me to help you with that? " I asked " yea", with a cool head I wasn't flipflop over boys I never had a boyfriend yea and I'm sixteen I'm concerned about my school work and boys are so.

"Miss, miss I was asking if you're new here " the boy said .  " To the school or the country? "I asked and I made him laugh and then asked. He asked" how do you like them both? "Love" I said" but when I was at the door this girl was soo rude" I added. "Ohh thats just Nerisia she's like that to every pretty girl he" said with a smirk.

"Thank you" I said "for what?" he ask "I'm sure you get that all the time-" he was going to finish when a short girl with black hair said "hi Za." Oh so his name is Za I thought to myself the girl continued to speak "who is this?" she asked Za. "Well she's a um a a."

"My name is Zendaya. "I completed his sentence." "Hi I'm Rebecca Gomez but my friends call me Becky" she stated.

"Becky sounds cool" I said and we shoke hands Becky and I were talking. Turns out she rathers jeans over skirts any day cool!

Time for Bieber

Justin P. O. V

Well who should I do tonight, I thought to myself. Ok not her, she has been done to many times, not her, her moans annoy me, ohh her never again! What girl in this whole school haven't-, ohh what do we have here a new girl  I thought to myself. I looked at her her a$$ so wow I wonder how she looks infornt.

My thought was interrupted by her beautiful face turning to face me. She was talking to Becky and Za "my turn! " I thought. I stood at my locker trying to look cool who was I kidding I looked amazing. I walked over to her and said" hi can you please talk to me over there? " I asked pointing to my locker.

"Ok" she said walking slowly. "So baby" I said placing my hands softly on her a$$ "want to go somewhere?". "What?" She ask looking like a lost puppy. "Me you and a empty classroom." After that I felt a sting on my face ohh my gosh she just slap me I held my face in shock. I raise my hands but I put it back she was gone...... "Who was that?"

Hope you guys enjoyed. What's wrong with Bieber. Will she love him? Guess we have to read:). ') ")
Love you') :).')