Epilogue

Zendaya's P. O. V.

So Justin and I have adopted Aaliyah because we're both eighteen. Everyone quit the gang. He even got baptise. I taught him how to pray.

Justin's a singer. Za is a rapper and his nickname makes since. Twist and Khalil are also rappers. Alfredo is a dancer.

And Ryan and Chaz just help with Justin's tech stuff.

I sing now I'm on a show named K. C Undercover. Where I'm a spy. Y'all know the show. I'm also a model for material girl.

Today I'm at a photo shoot for People magazine.

Justin, Aaliyah and I. We did funny position. Well because we're a funny family.

Justin's P. O. V.

Yeah Zendaya told you a lot I appreciate her everyday. Also my cute baby Aaliyah.

Well Becky's a rapper/singer.
Felicia's a rapper.
Anna is a movie star /singer
Aaliyah's a singer
Rebecca's a singer.
Bella's a singer/actress

We still hang out we still live together to and all the little girls that Sam had which. I'm happy to say was six enough for everyone.

So yeah we're here for this photo shoot.

And Zendaya just runs into the bathroom to throw up again.

"Daddy what's wrong with mommy? "Aaliyah asked. I took her hand and we walked to the bathroom.

I saw Zendaya over the toilet.

" Justin did you use a condom last night? "she asked.

" What's a condom? "Aaliyah asked.

Questions. Haha please vote.