The Calm Before The Storm

Y/N Creed was a homeless child for most of his childhood. He was freed from the underground AIM laboratory where the Ten Rings experimented on him. After running out of options, he became the partner and friend of one Felicia Hardy aka the Black Cat.

Decided to become a hero, Monster left Black Cat and joined the Program, a team for young heros watched over by Black Widow, where he befriended many members. Though briefly reunited with Felicia, the two once again parted ways to pursue their own paths.

Along the way, Monster found himself in direct conflict with Taskmaster and the Ten Rings. After the lost of his brother figure, Venom, he left with a young Scarlet Witch to find his father, Victor Creed.

Their quest ended up taking them to Burns, Alaska. A town that both exists, and doesn't. It sits in the center of the universe where many Doorways are opened to multiple universes.

Monster recreated his parent's team, the Strikers, by recruiting fellow young misfits. These included Robbie Reyes, Laura Kenny, Tandy Baldwin, Tyrone Johnson, Molly Hayes, Doreen Greene, and a young Loki.

After cementing their place in the superhero community in both actions and politics, the Strikers found themselves being visited by a Laura from a ruined universe that existed long before theirs.

And now, war is coming by way of the Cabal. A team of evil superhumans formed by Taskmaster.

Strikers: Monster, Ghost Rider, Wolverine
--------------

You took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

You repeated the action a few more times while you allowed your mind to go blank.

You needed to focus.

You needed to keep your mind clear.

The forest was quiet. There was no human life around for miles.

It took you a while to find a place secluded enough to meditate. A lot has happened over the last month or so. Or, whenever it was that this alternate Laura appeared.

War was coming. You knew it was. Hell, it's been coming for ages now. Ever since Taskmaster first killed the Old Man.

Ever since you escaped from that lab.

Ever since they tried to use Felica and Cat to get you back.

It was incredible to think that you got involved in this great war only two years ago. When you were just a thief on the streets.

Back shen you had...

Felicia: Y/N?

Your eyes shot open at the voice. No one was near you.

You were alone here.

You were.....alone.

Y/N: Damnit.

You relaxed your posture and released your breath. A lot has changed.

Between leaving the Program, finding your father, rebuilding the Strikers, and even a second mutation, you had been busy. So busy that you didn't even realize it was your birthday a month ago.

17 years old. What a trip.

Still, you had a lot more to do. Enough to keep you busy for a while.

Starting with leading the Strikers against the Cabal.

You got to your feet and stretched a bit. The sun will be up soon. That means everyone should be waking up within the next hour or so.