War of The Realms #6

You had long since wondered about a question. One that first creeped into your mind when you first escaped the underground lab of AIM.

What would happen if you reached your full potential?

That question only grew as the days passed by. It became more pressing when you began to gain more power. As you evolved and grew.

But now, here you were, fighting in an endless winter against an endless horde of foes.

And the longer you fought, the more it felt that something would soon break.

Something deep within your heart.

Monster:
Cabal War
-

----------
Midgard Heroes: Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Iron Heart, Iron Fist, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl, Toxin, Bruiser, Wave, Cloak, Dagger, Bloodstone, Crystal, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Sabertooth, Mockingbird

Asgardians: Lady Freyja, Sif

Cabal: Taskmaster, Malekith, Abomination, White Gorilla, Hela, Mysterio, Monica Rappaccini

Jotuheim: Monster, Loki

Other: Black Cat
--------------
Jotuheim...

You sliced through another giant with tightened muscles. With clenched teeth. With an overflowing amount of power.

Your senses went off before you were hit by a Giant's hammer which sent you flying right into another. You ended up flying right through it's leg, but you managed to catch yourself.

You growled before you looked back up. However, you were surpised to see Laura and her team also there.

For a brief moment, your anger calmed for the first time in days.

Your friends were here. They were fighting with you.

Too bad your rage was stronger than your relief!

Y/N: RAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You charged forward with your weapon and flew up to another Giant.

Blue blood quickly filled the area.
------------
Alfheim....

The first battle in what would become Malekith's Qar of Realms was fought many moons ago, in the once radiant and peaceful realm of the Loght Elves.

In truth, it was more of a massacre than battle.

Malekith's Dark Elf army sacked the capital city, burned the Gardens of Fay, poisoned the chardonnay River, and scared Queen Featherwine before marching to the next realm.

The Light Elf survivors have lived in squalor and hunger ever since. Cakes and chocolate-covered mushrooms, which sounds nice, but driven above all else by one searing, all-consuming hunger.

Featherwine: Sir Ivory...

The Elf Queen's loyal subject lifted his flintlock pistols when he felt something approaching as well.

Ivory: I sense it too. Get behind me, my queen.

But, the Queen did not listen. She simply drew her blade and prepared for battle.

Featherwine: No chance of that.

The two watched as something suddenly appeared. A dark cloud of energy with a single figure emerging. One that held two rifles at her side.