War of The Realms #1

Y/N Romanoff Creed was taken by the Ten Rings and turned into a Godslayer. After he escaped, he lived a life of crime before turning it around and become.....

Monster!

The Strikers were confronted by Lady Doreen, sent by the mysterious Emperor to kill Victor Creed, and learned of an incoming war.

Meanwhile, Taskmaster has recruited a new member to the Cabal. The dark evil Malekith.

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Squirrel Girl, Enchantress, Bloodstone, Loki, Wave, Crystal, Lockjaw

Program: Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Iron Heart, Wasp, Viv

Unaffiliated: Sabertooth, Moon Knight

SHIELD: Mockingbird
------------------
In the beginning, there was only darkness. A great unending void of nothing.

Then, there was a snap.

Y/N: Stay focus, damn you.

You tossed the rock which made it skip across the water.

You frowned.

You were standing on the harbor of Burns to try and take a break from training. Seems like that was all you were doing these days. You wore your jacket with your mask in your pocket in case you needed it for an emergency.

You sighed. This morning you had sent Loki with Wanda and Robbie to try and reason with Thor. If what Lady Doreen said was true, you needed to get the Asgardians on your side. Past feuds be damned.

You felt something nudge against your leg and you looked over your shoulder to see that it was Lockjaw. You smiled as you petted the large dog.

Y/N: Hey, your highness. What brings you here?

Lockjaw: <Bark!>

Y/N: Just visiting, huh? Well, feel free to watch as I continue to fail.

Lockjaw: <Bark?>

You picked up another rock and tried to fuse your Godslayer energy with it. You then threw it, but it bounced off the water again.

Y/N: I've been trying to find a way to maybe lend my power to the others. Like, a boost or something. But I don't think I actually can.

Lockjaw: <Bark!>

You just petted the dog.

Y/N: Thanks, bud. I appreciate the encouragement, but...

Suddenly, a beam of light shined down and something came crashing into the dock. The water crashed so hard that all the boats that were docked began to rock roughly.

You and Lockjaw slowly looked down at what had landed in front of you as the green smoke cleared.

Your eyes grew wide when you saw that it was Loki. He was covered in his own blue blood with several daggers stabbed into him.

Y/N: Loki!

You kneeled down to check on him, but he was way too injured for you to do anything. You needed to get him back to the Manor.

Y/N: Come on. We can fix you back at the...

Loki: It's too late, brother.

You looked at him confused.

Loki: The War of the Realms. It is upon us. It is too late for us to stop it.

Y/N: What? What happened? Where's Robbie? Wanda? What happened?!