War of The Realms #2

Midgard Heroes: Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Iron Heart, Iron Fist, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl, Toxin, Bruiser, Wave, Cloak, Dagger, Bloodstone, Crystal

Asgardians: Lady Freyja, Sif

Cabal: Taskmaster, Malekith, Abomination, White Gorilla, Hela, Mysterio, Monica Rappaccini

Missing: Monster, Loki
------------------
The Strikers were a lot of things.

A team for young misfit heroes.

A group of friends with incredible powers.

A family that would go to the ends of the Earth for each other.

But right now, they were a group of vengeful souls looking to stop a war.

Robbie: Hold them back! We have to give the civilians time to reach the safe houses!

He hit the gas and ran through the crowd of evil creatures while the others fought with everything they had. Laura sliced through many elves by now. So much that she was practically covered head to toe in blue blood.

Molly and Toxin continued to take on the larger creatures with the help of Elsa who was offering cover fire. Pearl and Tyrone hurried to get everyone to safety. Tandy worked with Sif to get the distraught Queen away from danger.

Dorren worked to keep any danger away from Wanda and Amora who were working on a spell to counter Malekith's.

Jane: Come on! You all know the protocols! To the safe houses!

Jane Foster, once Thor for a time, guided everyone into the Sanctum Sanctorum. Wizards protected the way for all to make it to safety while Jane looked out at the war going on just down the road.

The entire city was under seige. But not just New York. All around the world, creatures attacked. Heroes rushed to help as many as they could, but there were far more threats.

And still, the Godslayer was no where to be found.

Monster:
Cabal War

Elsa fired her gun down the dark alley where more elves tried to emerge from. Now that they had cleared most of the civilians, the Strikers were ordered to spread out and cover as much ground as they could.

Still, Elsa considered herself lucky that she found a van filled with guns.

Thank you black Market.

Assassin: She's just one woman! Why can't you useless sacks of meat kill her?!

Elf: Because of Iron! All Eleves are weak to Iron! This mortal has an endless supply of it!

Laura: Iron, huh? I wonder if Adamantium has the same effect.

Laura tested her theory out by stabbed an Assassin through the chest from behind.

The elf dropped down, dead.

Laura: I guess so.

The gutters along 54th street were overflowing with elf blood. Trolls rampaged through the theater district. War Angels rained death from above along the upper west side.

Soho is buring and echoing with laughter from Fire Goblins. Hell's Kitchen was covered in ice and Ice Giants.

Molly raced up the stairs of a building, helping people get down, as she asked herself what you would do in this situation. She stopped asking herself that question by the time she reached the 20th floor.