War Of The Realms #7

Midgard Heroes: Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Iron Heart, Iron Fist, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl, Toxin, Bruiser, Wave, Cloak, Dagger, Bloodstone, Crystal, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Sabertooth, Mockingbird

Asgardians: Lady Freyja, Sif, Loki

Cabal: Taskmaster, Malekith, Abomination, White Gorilla, Hela, Mysterio, Monica Rappaccini

Godslayers: Monster, Ghost Rider, Black Cat
-------------
Malekith walked around the foggy area with his hands behind his back.

He was growing tired of the reports he was receiving. Mostly of the Black Bifrost now being destroyed.

Something about a landslide.

But not all was lost.

Malekith: There is so much dusty old Magic buried in this realm. In shadowy corners such as this Stonehenge. What a fun realm this is for a war, eh? Don't you agree, Sir, Toxin?

Malekith looked to where he held the Symbiote by magic bonds. Toxin jersey and squirmed to escape, but it was no use. He was trapped.

Malekith smiled as he reached into his pocket and retrieved the Reality Stone.

He laughed as he held it up to Toxin.

Malekith: Now, let's see what really lies within you.

He began to laugh, while Toxin cried out in pain.
-------------------
Strikers Manor...

Elsa: Guns. We want all of these we can carry. The bigger the better.

The Light Elves of Alfheim looked at the weapons in awe and wonder. Elsa had been put in charge of leading the elves against Malekith's forces in Wakanda to gain it back. Once they did, they'll have even more weapons and equipment to finish this war.

She crossed her arms as the eleves examined the guns on the wall. However, their attention was grabbed by something else.

Someone else.

???: Stand aside. Please.

Elsa turned and watched as the broken figure approached her. The eleves all bowed their heads in respect for the sheer power that was radiating off of the one who apprched.

Elsa, however, smiled.

Elsa: Welcome back to the fight.

In the War Room, all the heroes and leaders gathered around as Robbie and Laura prepared them all for what was to come.

The final battle.

To retake Midgard.

Laura: We have no word of Malekith. But we know that the Black Bifrost has fallen. That means his forces cannot retreat from Midgard! Or be reinforced!

Robbie: But we have been! From among our allies all across the Realms! I am Robbie Reyes, Ghost Rider. I am acting as Leader of the Strikers in the absence of Monster.

Laura: And I am Laura Kinney. Wolverine. And I say it's time we take the fight to our invaders! Now! All of us together! All around the globe!

Robbie: We may have our differences and we may fight and argue, but from this moment, until we defeat Malekith and end this war, you are all Strikers! And with us in the lead, we can....