War of The Realms #3

Midgard Heroes: Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Iron Heart, Iron Fist, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl, Toxin, Bruiser, Wave, Cloak, Dagger, Bloodstone, Crystal

Asgardians: Lady Freyja, Sif

Cabal: Taskmaster, Malekith, Abomination, White Gorilla, Hela, Mysterio, Monica Rappaccini

Missing: Monster, Loki
------------
Miles sat ontop of Striker's Manor. He just wanted to take a moment now that he could.

The world around him was ending.

It wasn't the first time. No. It definitely wouldn't be the last either. Maybe it would never end. Maybe the battle will always continue.

But he already came to terms with that. He knew what he was signing up for the first time he put the mask on.

His mind flashed back to something Peter had told him. That when things seem dark, when there's no hope in sight, you joke. You try to make people calm down by joking.

But he'd seen people die. All by the hands of Trolls and Elves and Giants. He found it a lot harder to joke around.

So he wanted a moment alone.

Laura: Miles!

Miles nearly jumped at his friend's voice. He stood up and turned around, only to find her wearing a coat with an ax in her hand.

Miles: What are you doing here?

Laura: We need to save the world.

Miles: Yeah, I was just thinking that. What's, uh, what's with the ax?

Laura held it up.

Laura: It was Thor's when he was younger. It's called Jarnbjorn or something.

Miles: Ah. I had a stuffed bear when I was a kid. It was called Fluffles. Probably not as significant. But, uh, when I was asking what you were doing up here, I meant, how are you up here? Like, ontop of your guys' Manor?

Laura: Follow me.

Miles did so and Laura lead him up the head of the Celestial. His eyes grew wide when he saw just how the Wolverine got up top.

Miles: Woah.

Flying there, was a Pegasus. Laura whistled and called the creature down. She mounted it and lifted it's reign.

Laura: The Valkries are fighting in New York, but they sent us some gifts. I'll meet you inside.

Miles: Sure. I mean, I could....or.....

Laura and him stared at each other for a moment. Laura then rolled her eyes.

Laura: Come on.

Miles: Woah!

He shot a web and swung up onto the horse. He held onto Laura as she guided the horse down the Manor.

Monster:
Cabal War

Laura: Our mission is to travel via the newly restored Rainbow Bridge to the frozen realm of Jotuheim and rescue the moron from the clutches of the Frost Giants.

Danny: That's not a mission. Something that epic should really be called a quest.

Laura turned around at the heroes she had gathered in the War Room.

Doreen: This is a bit of a weird team.

Laura: Everyone is pulling double shift around the world and beyond. This is who we have, and who we need.