War Of The Realms #4

Midgard Heroes: Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Iron Heart, Iron Fist, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl, Toxin, Bruiser, Wave, Cloak, Dagger, Bloodstone, Crystal

Asgardians: Lady Freyja, Sif

Cabal: Taskmaster, Malekith, Abomination, White Gorilla, Hela, Mysterio, Monica Rappaccini

Jotuheim: Monster, Loki

Other: Black Cat
--------------
Midgard...

Cat hummed as she moved through the debris of New York. She slid under rubble, leaped over destroyed streets, and climbed up collapsing walls.

It wasn't long before she was finally at the doorstep of the the home of Doctor Strange himself. Though, the Doc wasn't home.

Like all the other heroes, he was working around the clock to stop this invasion. What was it? Day 2?

She had lost count.

She didn't really care, either.

She was here to get a very particular item. One that would grant her all the power she could ever want.

Cat: Meow~

However, she remained unaware of the figure watching her from a distance.

???: So, this is the Godslayer's pet. She's pretty. Too bad I have to pound her face in.

 Too bad I have to pound her face in

Monster:
Cabal War

Jotuheim...

You cried out as you sliced another Giant's ankle. It dropped to it's knees before you leaped up and slammed a fist into it's head, snapping it's neck and killing it.

You fell towards the ground and rolled to a stop. You then created a large ball of fire around your fists before you charged forward again.

Loki, meanwhile, was fighting with his weakly made weapons. While he wasn't able to slice down enemies as fast as you could, he was still fighting as hard as he was able to.

Y/N: Keep it up, Loki! One of these assholes has to know how where Malekith is!

Loki: Aye! How about you, cousin?!

Loki brought his blade down upon another giant that only cried out.

Loki: Nay?! Very well!

The two of you fought as hard as you could in the freezing cold. But, you weren't the only heroes in Jotuheim anymore.

A few mountains over, the Bifrost opened and five heroes flew out on mighty steeds.

Laura: Sam, if you can me, it worked. We're in Jotuheim.

Miles: And I only have a shield. I should've brought a jacket. It's freezing here.

Nadia: Good horse. Easy girl.