evil beffy j

Fiona was out with Beffery Jesos. They were on a date. She was talking about how evil Michelle was to her and how Fiona never got to do anything that she wanted to do.
Beffery (B): Wow.
F: I kno
B: Do you want revenge?
F: R-R-Re-Reve-Revenge?!!?!??!?!?!?
B: That's what I said innit
F: sure ig <3

They were out to kill. Michelle would instantly die. However, she was aware how many jukes Beffery had, and decided to leave the country. She was in Asia, in Donkey Kong. He had met a new girl, Princess Peach and they were now dating.
Neither Beffery or Fiona had any idea that Michelle was no longer in the country.
When the 2 returned home, ready to kill Michelle, she was not there.
B: Oh lord, where could she be??
F: I-I I Dont K-Know..

All of a sudden the same rattling came from the shed. Jesos and Fiona hurried downstairs and opened the shed door slowly. There were 2 hammer shaped poke balls.
They started to move.
SUDDENLY BOB THE BUILDER BROKE THOUGHT THE HAMMER SHAPED POKE BALL AND HAD IN INVITED HIS FRIEND, PHIL SWIFT FROM FLEX TAPE, TO BREAK OUT OF THE SECOND HAMMER SHAPED POKE BALL.
Immediately, Phil said:
Phil Swift/Swifty (PS): Hey guys, It's Phil Swift from Flex Tape!
F: Phil swift?!
Bob The Builder (Bob): I'm here too yk
Beffery: Shut up hammer boy
Bob: ok
Ps: I know where Michelle is.
F: Where?
Ps: Norway lol
F: ok
They shoved them bike back into their poke balls and threw them in the suitcases, they were headed to Norway.