3

3

Addison POV

I wake up in the morning with a headache. I see that there's aspirin and a glass of water on the desk next to me, so I shrug and take them. I walk downstairs and I see a body on the couch. "What? Who is that?" I look closer and I notice it's Calum. "Why is he here?" I walk into my kitchen and start to make eggs for myself, and Calum. After a few minutes, he stumbles in the kitchen.

"Good morning," He says groggily.

"Morning, Cal," I say. "Why are you here?"

"I took you home last night. You dropped your key when you opened the door, and I wanted to take care of you since it looked like you were about to puke, so I came in."

"So you were the one that left the aspirin and water by my bed."

"Yes, ma'am."

I walk up to him and put my arms around him. "Thank you," I say. He kisses the top of my head.

"You're welcome. Do you remember what happened?" Calum says.

"Calum, ever since the first time I got drunk, I remembered everything. It's both a curse and a blessing. Mostly a curse. There are some things that should be forgotten," I say.

"Seriously? You've never forgotten anything that happened while you were drunk?"

"Seriously. Isn't it weird?"

"It is. So, you remember kissing me," Calum jumps up on my counter.

"I do. I also remember that Luke caught us and I giggled it off. And that you're a very good kisser," I see Calum blush.

I have a mission: Calum is cute and sweet, and I want to see what makes him laugh, smile, pissed. I don't like him, but I'm going to dig myself into his emotions.

"You were sloppy," Calum says.

"I am a very sloppy kisser when I'm drunk," I put the finished eggs on a plate and split in half. I give one plate to Calum with a fork and glass of milk.

"Thanks. So, you wanna talk about that kiss?"

"What is there to talk about? I get slutty and flirty when I'm drunk, I kissed you. So what?" I say.

"Oh, alright then," Calum says. He sounds kind of disappointed. I sit down at the table across from him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I don't know, I was just hoping you wouldn't say that," Calum says.

Oh shit.

"Why wouldn't you want me to say that? We're friends," I shrug it off. Calum sighs before basically throwing himself across the table. He picks me up and sets me on my counter. He briefly stares at me before crashing his lips onto mine. It's a hard kiss and I find myself kissing back. I pull away after a minute or so.

"Oh, so that's why," I gulp. Calum walks away.

"You're infuriating," He says.

"What? What did I do?"

"First you kiss me, then claim it was only 'cause you were drunk, then you pry a reason out of me, forcing me to kiss you!"

"I didn't force anything!" I argue back.

"And now, I got these weird ass feelings for you but I've only known you for ten motherfucking days!" Calum walks into my living room and sits on my couch, so I follow him.

"Wait, you like me?" I do a double take.

"How is it that that's the only thing you got out of that?" Calum asks.

"I don't know, no one has really confesses their love for me before. And definitely not like this," I laugh.

"Well, I'm not really confessing my love for you, more like my infatuation." I sit down next to Calum and swing my legs up so they're laying on top of him.

"I got it," I say. "Well, if you like me that much, there must be be something right?"

"Wait, do you like me?" Calum's eyes brighten.

"I'm not usually one to admit I like someone after ten days, Calum. But I definitely like your face," Calum giggles and I kiss his cheek.

"So, did you just ask me out?"

"Uh-uh. Never. I never ask the guy. Ask me," I say.

Calum laughs, "Addison, will you go out with me?"

"No," I watch as Calum's face falls. "Nah, I'm kidding, sure!"

"This is weird. Dating a girl I just met ten days ago."

"Well, you like me, I like your face, love is weird," I say.

"So you're doing this for me?" Calum asks.

"Yep."

"If you don't like me, you really don't have to date me," Calum says. "I don't want you to be in s relationship where you're not happy."

"Nah, I think dating you would be trippy," I say. "I love musicians."

"Oh, shit. Speaking of musicians," Calum starts. "We can't tell anyone we're dating."

"Why not?"

"The band and I made a pact. We would focus on our music and not let girls get in the way. If I have a girlfriend at home when I'm on tour, I'm not as happy."

"So you told each other to not like anyone," I sum up. "So you would be happier on tour."

"Basically."

"That was dumb."

"And I'm realizing that now."

"Good," I stand up. "I guess we can try a secret relationship."

"Thank you so much, Addy," Calum says.

"No problem."

Day one of being in a secret relationship has started.

A/N: so basically she agreed to date him because she wants to see who he really is.

They have a weird relationship.

UPDATE! I leave for vacation is three days.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx