19

19

Calum POV

To be honest, I wasn't so sure I could do this. I mean, I like her too much for this. She's pretty and sweet and smells nice. Besides, the fans have started to notice her so I don't know how that will change it. I didn't even get to go in iCarly like One Direction.

But, she's so sure we can do it. She knows it's what we need to do, we can't have Luke and Ashton finding out. We can't have them know I broke that pact.

I honestly annoyed Addy about the whole period thing. I feel bad, but I can't apologize right now. She's in the living room with Ashton.

I walk down the stairs to stop being so damn antisocial. I first room I saw when I stepped out of my room was the living room.

Ashton was very close to my Addy. "Ya know, it's just you, me, and Calum home. He's probably listening to music so if we were to do something, he wouldn't hear," Ashton says.

"Something? What do you mean by something?" Ads asks him. Ashton smirks and pulls her on his lap.

"I think you know, so-"

"What's going on here?" I ask, infuriated. Addy sighs and squints her eyes together. Ashton rolls his eyes and places her off of his lap.

"I guess he's not listening to music," Ashton says. I knew I had to keep my sangfroid persona if I wanted this to work but I was pissed off. "Hey, Calum."

"Hey, Ash, did you pick the milk like Mike asked?" I ask him. He looks confused, but he stands up, and leaves with his keys to pick up some milk. The moment the door closes, I blow up. "What the hell was that?"

"I had it under control, I wouldn't let anything happen," she says.

"Oh really, because it looked a lot to me like you wanted it to happen!"

At that time, she blew up, "Why would you say that? I would never cheat on you!"

"Well why not? It's perfect. Have a boyfriend in secret, a sleeping buddy in secret. For both of us it would look like you were just friends."

"If I were to do that, it definitely wouldn't be with you in the house," she says, shrugging.

"Have you thought about it?!"

"No, that's not what I meant. Calum, I wasn't going to let Ashton touch me."

"He was about to kiss you, were you going to let him?"

"Of course not!"

"What about the whole, 'something? What do you mean by something?'"

"I said that calm and uninterested like."

"You said it sweet and seductive like!"

"No I did not!"

"And what about the face you made when I spoke? You looked disappointed!"

"Because I was! I had it under control! I didn't want you freaking out and blowing our cover!" She yells.

"You weren't planning on telling me?" I ask, kind of hurt.

"No, there's no need in telling you Ashton tried to sleep with me. It didn't happen, it wouldn't have happened, and I had it under control."

"You don't think Ashton would have tried again?"

"And I would say no that time, too."

"Okay but what if one day he got tried if no's and he made you?"

"Do you honestly think Ashton could rape anything? He finds joy in stuffed dinosaurs, Cal."