6

6

Addison POV

On April 1, there's a knock on my door. Since I haven't seen Calum since he sung me that song, I'm guessing it's him. But, he probably would have just walked in, so, one of the boys? Mali?

I open the door with a smile. To my surprise, it's the man who owns the apartment building. "Mr. Tipton, how can I help you?"

"That's the wrong question. I should be asking you that. So, how can I help you?"

I was beyond confused, "Um, I'm not sure?"

"You'll have a few ideas after I tell you this," What? "Ms. Rice, I'm being sued. I don't have enough money to run this building anymore, so I have to shut it down. I'm so sorry, Ms., you have two weeks to leave."

Oh my God, I'm being kicked out, "I've only lived here for a few weeks."

"I know, ma'am, I do. And I'm sorry. If there is absolutely no one else you can stay with, I am making it my responsibility to find you one."

I guess I can stay with Calum and the boys? I would just feel so bad about intruding.

"I'll find one, I think I got a place. But if I don't, I'll come talk to you," I say.

"Alright, again, my apologies," Mr. Tipton says and I nod before shutting the door. Then, I call Calum.

"Hi, Addy!" Cal says when he picks up.

"Hey, Cal, I need to talk to you," I quietly say. I jump on my counter.

"Addy, I'm busy now, I'm writing and recording with the boys."

"I know, but this is really important. And it's good you're with the boys, because it effects them, too," I say.

"Then I'll FaceTime you, okay?"

"Got it," Calum hangs up and seconds later he's on my screen.

"Alright, what is it?" Calum asks.

"Hi, Addison!" Michael yells, followed by two other hellos from the other two boys.

"Hi, boys," I laugh, "Okay, would you guys mind if I came and stayed with you?" I ask.

"Of course not!" Calum almost immediately asks. "Why?"

"Well, my building owner is being sued and doesn't have enough to keep the building running, so he's shutting it down. I have two weeks to get out."

"Addy, you can stay with us as long as need," Calum says.

"Really? Thank you boys so much!" I gratefully say.

"You boys don't mind, right?" The boys shake their heads no, and I smile.

"Great, I'll start packing. And I promise I'll find a new place. How much should I bring?"

"All of it. You'll need it when you find a new place, right?" Luke says.

"I guess you're right. Do you have room to store it?"

"We have a guest room," Ashton mentions.

"Where will Addy sleep then?" Michael asks.

"In my room, I can sleep on the couch or on the floor," Calum offers

"No, I would never steal your room from you," I deny.

"We can share a room for now, Calum," Michael says.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"We can mind if you want us to," Michael jokes.